Hushed Willows Matters of business
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He gave the man a broad smile genuinely grateful for his support. Every day he spent focusing on plans to help Elysium stay it's calm, quiet self he began to feel more at home. He was still aware of the fact that he didnt have bonds like he did at Morningside but he was sure that he could make them here too. Dawn was right, Morningside is the people where you live not the pack itself. Cortez asked of Swiftcurrent and his smile faltered "Busy...They have a lot of pups like us. Dawn and Aditya had pups, so they were pretty busy too. We had to cut it short for the time being, we didn't want to intrude" he answered honestly.  A memory struck him and he blinked rushing into it before he could forget "When Minnow was taken we found her at a pack called The Meloniis. Their leader was a woman named Nyx, she said she would handle the kidnapper but she also wanted to discuss alliance. This was way before the bear...I don't want any problems to start but I did say if i didn't come back she could come here" his tone was serious and his eyes held a nervous light that belayed his anxiety on the situation.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Matters of business - by Sunny - June 28, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - July 02, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Sunny - July 03, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - July 06, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Matters of business - by Sunny - July 06, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - July 08, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Sunny - July 13, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - August 06, 2019, 07:36 PM