Jade Fern Grove sail
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
Their eye contact is practically unbreakable as he sidles closer, he’s got a certain glint in his eye that makes Aero just a tad suspicious but still too curious to really fall back. Though Amita smiles as he replies, cocking her head back. “Hm, really? Can’t say I’ve ever actually got to taste one.”

Though as he continues and she watches him gesture to her rabbit her grin becomes positively devilish. Then she watches him slide his blood red eyes over her form and she chuckles at his last reply. She raises a brow and cocks her head once again, only stationary for merely a second before her paws make her move again. She shakes her head in a joking kind of way. 

She actively paces back and forth still, now bravely leaving her rabbit and coming just a hair closer to him. “I’m not the most skilled hunter, but how could I not take a compliment?” She shrugs as she finally breaks eye contact. Only to bump her shoulder into his chest to brush her sleek body lightly against him. 

“I see.” She comments, her voice velvety soft but strong. “Though I can see what else you’re interested in.” She jokes, nodding her head towards the rabbit. She glides the rest of her body along him and finally parts to walk back to her kill; but not before lifting her fox-like tail and slithering the appendage under the raven haired wolf’s chin, finally parting ways.

Lastly the small she-wolf gazes back at him. “I’ll share; or maybe even give you the whole kill.” She pauses theatrically. “If you can catch me.” She grins, her canines showing and her full tail swishing back and forth.
Messages In This Thread
sail - by Grimsley - November 18, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 18, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - November 21, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 23, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 04, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 05, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 05, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 07, 2019, 04:44 PM