Sun Mote Copse i put them in the conference room.
25 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She visibly deflated, although not to an extreme. It was a longshot that Akuti would have been here; Preeti knew she had many more places to look. She was about to bid the youngster farewell when he replied with a question of his own (well, several questions), inquiring about his own ostensibly missing family member.

No, I'm sorry, I haven't, Preeti replied after a moment of contemplation, frowning in sympathy. I'm very new to these lands and haven't run into many strangers yet. What is his name? I can ask those I meet if they have seen him.

Despite them getting off on slightly the wrong paw, she had a great deal of sympathy for the boy. He obviously was still growing into himself, mentally and physically, and to lose a loved one on top of that. . . It certainly didn't make things easier and was a wrinkle even in the best of times. She would keep the description and the name in mind, for even if she didn't find her mother, reuniting a family would be the next best thing.
Messages In This Thread
i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - November 27, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 02, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 05, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 06, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 06, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 06, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 07, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 08, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 14, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 14, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 20, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 25, 2019, 05:19 AM