Haunted Wood New Kid on the Block
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The man began to notice that her smile was starting to fade from her muzzle, oh good, we are actually going to get serious and stop playing kiddy games? The golden titan kept his stature as the woman stepped closer with her smooth strides, she did confirm that this was Nightwalkers territory which satisfied the first part of his quest. Ghidorah made a note on what her muzzle was doing, her mouth was wrinkling up a bit as she explained that only the strong may survive in this pack and that murderers dwelled here. "Ah yes, then I must be in the right place for many packs lack that ideology," he began with his voice smooth as caramel, "it is disappointing that many packs these days tend to forget the most basic rule of nature, the survival of the fittest." 

The woman introduced herself as Tzila, the sun wolf dipped his crown like a gentleman, "Ghidorah," he purred as he craned his head back up and continued to fake his sly smile. Tzila then stepped to the side, his eyes followed his motion with his eyebrows raised and gave her a slightly unamused glance the female would soon fail to realize if she tried, that intimidation tactics don't quite work with him like it would with normal wolves. Ghidorah simply felt nothing, no fear, no submissiveness, and certainly no joy, only his lust for power, and the masks that he would wear to trick the people around him. The girl stated that this so-called Vengeance was their leader and his smile only grew more sinister. Tzila prompted him the question of what would he seek, he would, of course, lie about his true intentions, "I simply came here to serve the Nightwalkers," he lifted his chin slightly, "I can promise you my darling, that I am no stranger to the murder that this pack is so fond of, to exterminate those who dare oppose the mighty, wouldn't you agree?" He gazed down at her, his smile was like concrete and his eyebrows tipped up slightly, "the more wolves that are there to plague on the weak and innocent, the more probable it is for the titans that walk on this earth to thrive." 

Ghidorah was of course only referring to himself, but he would try to see if the woman had the same ideals as him, to see if he could get on the same side as her, this would make his job all the more easy and enjoyable.
Messages In This Thread
New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 20, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Vengeance - December 25, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Vengeance - December 25, 2019, 11:09 PM