Spotted Eagle Mountain I have always been a fortress.
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Her words caught in her throat she watched as the male's posture turned defensive, and she flinched when he warned for her to back off. His words cut far more than his display and the woman found herself backing from him, wishing to shrink but knowing that it was too late to disappear from him. She blinked quickly a few times, struggling to push back her fear but wishing to stand her ground if only to bluff this male into thinking she was not afraid. "No." she responded, ears falling to her skull despite her desire to look intimidating and large. "I came to find food and that's what intend on doing." she said, looking past the youth knowing that she would have to go past him in order to find the prey she'd been tracking. "please move aside, I don't want to fight you." she said, half warning and half hoping the male would just let her past. There was no need for blood shed if she could play these cards right.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - December 03, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - December 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - December 03, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - December 05, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - January 02, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - January 14, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - March 07, 2020, 04:51 AM