Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Both wore a grin as Iolana laughed at the man's jest as she replied: "You gotta do whatcha gotta do!" The tense air from before had been released, which was relaxing in of itself. Iolana couldn't help but be honest with the man though. "I'm still alive because Lale needs me." she stated with a longing grin in the direction her friend flew. Turning back she said, "Why are you alone?" Iolana had never been alone for more than Lale's hunting trips so she couldn't imagine living on one's own. What a sad life that would have to be.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM