Hoshor Plains Keep the Spirit Strong
47 Posts
Ooc — Inna

I noticed it was a pack activity, so I thought I'd pop in. Let me know if this is a private thing ooc, and I'll delete this post. :)

Inna was inspecting a pheasant feather when she overheard the Count's call. She had not been called, but she decided to show up anyway. After learning of the pack's displacement, Inna had been reconsidering her plan to only stay for the winter. Her conversation with Soleil had also intrigued her, and she decided to stick around for the spring. The Count had not mentioned why she was calling, but Inna had a pretty good guess.

Inna approached the three wolves tentatively. She wasn't sure what she was afraid of- but she wondered if she was making a bad decision coming without permission. She was glad the other wolves seemed to be in a good mood, which all but confirmed her assumption.

"Um, I hope this isn't private. If it is, I'll leave. I just-" Inna nervously twitched her tail. "Well, I know I'm making an assumption, but if this is about returning to the river, I'd like to offer my help. I might be useful in, um... noticing things. You see, I'm worried about the mountain snow melting to form new-" Inna cut herself off. She was not going to go on another of her rambles. "Sorry." She apologized with a blush.
I am a watcher. 
{0/5} {0/5}
Messages In This Thread
Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Evergreen - February 03, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Connor - February 04, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Inna - February 04, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Evergreen - February 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Emrik - February 25, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Connor - February 25, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Inna - February 25, 2020, 11:13 PM