Blacktail Deer Plateau you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby
111 Posts
Ooc —
her tail lashes at the woman's excitement, proposing next, "ok - I'll try to use those words lots, so you'll know what to do." she begins carefully, mind already working at the possibilities. at the woman's call, she follows, and eager student as she first listens keenly, an excited whine slipping from her muzzle when the huntress makes her mark. 

"I'd like to try, please," she admits, tail wagging still. an effort to calm herself, as she would before every hunt, and then she steps near, wavering near the edge of the bank. "how do I stand, to catch the fish? and how do you know, when to grab for one?" she questions carefully, words slow as she tries to fit as many to's and do's in as possible.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 01, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Clementine - February 18, 2020, 04:01 AM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 18, 2020, 07:53 AM