Cassiopeia's View they say I only hear what I want to
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Things had been difficult for the cat in recent days. She had travelled across the flatlands and tried her best to stay away from wolf packs, who seemed to have attempted to claim nearly every part of the heartlands. Her side had a nasty scratch on it that was just starting to scab over: the result of a lucky escape from a male cougar who had pushed her toward the mountains.

Prey here was harder for her, as she was more used to being closer to sea level and using trees along sloping coastal lines to find food. Still, she had begun to find her footing at the base and middle of the mountain range. Umi wasn't sure if this banished place was where she wanted to create a permanent home, however.

The mountain goat that she had been stalking from a higher rock for half an hour had caught her scent as a draft blew down to it. The white hooven animal bleated and leapt away, running straight for the odd-coated wolf before it spotted him, and flew downhill.

Heaving a great sigh, Umi slipped down from her rock toward where the beast had run, and found what looked like a very strange wolf in front of her. Her tail flickered curiously. Oh, sorry. Heh, you almost got it, she smiled. The darkness lit her eyes like lamps. They were on dangerous ground, the sheer drop where he had been looking was beyond far. The lioness, however, showed her naivete being entirely unconcerned for her safety.
Messages In This Thread
they say I only hear what I want to - by Grimsley - July 19, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Umi - July 22, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Grimsley - July 23, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Umi - July 24, 2020, 12:22 AM