The Sentinels The impossible is possible tonight
80 Posts
Ooc —
i don't know how i wasn't subscribed to this thread ;-;

Maybe the food offering was enough, but Tuvaq couldn't help it. The bird followed them around - maybe it picked up on language or something. Was it far-fetched? Maybe, but he didn't care. "Thanks," he called up to the bird before turning back to his food. 

Fishing would be a beneficial skill to learn. Probably more so if he actually knew how to swim. Tuvaq wondered if he would be able to survive in Acheron's old home, with all the rivers. Maybe he could learn to swim and fish and be one of these water wolves. There was probably a lot going on under the surface of that water that he could learn about. 

Warmth bloomed in Tuvaq's chest at the insinuation. Acheron always slept well lately. A smile crossed his maw and he swallowed his bite of fish, hazel eyes slightly unfocused as he thought. "I sleep more now than I ever used to before," he realized, tilting his head to the side with a soft huff of laughter. That was noteworthy, right? He felt so much better, with Acheron here. 

"The streams," he said immediately, angling his ears toward Acheron. "Do you think you could teach me to swim?"
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - June 23, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - June 26, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - July 03, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - July 27, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - July 31, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - August 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - August 29, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - September 11, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - September 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - September 25, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - October 20, 2020, 04:56 PM