Wapun Meadow i could follow those stylish trends
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
for all of buzzard's absolutely miserable taste, they at least had the good sense to let condor handle the talking. perhaps he'd learned something from legion after all. "thank you," condor sighed, pausing only briefly in his surveillance of their advancing entourage to give the brat a don't fuck this up for us look.

this might have been unfair of him, because if anyone was going to fuck this up for them, it was most certainly vulture.

condor snapped his teeth together with a satisfying little click inches from her nose.

"darling, if they aren't speaking to me, it's only because of you. i know this is hard to understand, but if you must do this sort of thing, do it on your own time. hot stuff is not the way to go about it." his voice dropped, again. "and we have greater concerns."

he'd hoped to get through this with a minimum of fuss. when did things go according to plan when the rest of them were around? of course, that could be part of the fun, but condor was hungry and the only thing his delightful sister was doing was continuing to open her mouth and dig them a deeper hole.

"please shut up," he hissed. both wolves had drawn quite close by now; at the very least he could look forward to seeing how fast the child could run.

"yes, again, i must apologize for my sister," condor repeated, shooting her a narrow-eyed glare. "but we do still need those directions, and not that this isn't a lovely reception, the strong and silent act works great for you, but i'm going to need more to go on than..." he waved a paw in their general direction, "...this."
Messages In This Thread
i could follow those stylish trends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Klaus - September 10, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Vulture - September 10, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Condor - September 10, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Skoll Almir - September 10, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Astara - September 11, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Klaus - September 11, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Vulture - September 13, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Condor - September 13, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Buzzard - September 14, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Skoll Almir - September 14, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Astara - September 15, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Vulture - September 17, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Condor - September 18, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Klaus - September 30, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Astara - October 14, 2020, 01:10 PM