Hideaway Strath If the sky is pink and white
43 Posts
Ooc —
A task? The grin that slowed across his features was more than ominous paired with his words. He was being vague, though she wouldn't have to wait long to ask for clarification. Kynareth had no issue continuing without a prompt. She was to scout out some packs, specifically Ursus. Interesting that he wanted to send her now and not before they traveled two mountain ranges. Hadn't they been worlds closer before the longggg trip to the strath?

Evelynn wouldn't hide the groan at the thought of backtracking such a distance, but she didn't outright oppose it just yet. She had wanted more information on Ursus from the start and since she hadn't exactly received her answers here, perhaps the best way was to seek the pack out herself. That little problem of yours? Aren't they on the other side of the Teekons? The diva had never trekked further than the canyons since shortly after her joining Kynareth had decided to up and move the whole of his operations. At least she had an idea of the land between here and the last base, but what lay beyond those mountains was a mystery.

Funny, I recall you warning me to stay away from those wolves when we first met.Dangerous, yes, with a love for "cute little chew toys" if she remembered the grandmaster's words correctly. Danger meant power though, something she could use if she played her cards right. I'll find a way. Anywhere more specific to scout aside from Ursus? There's bound to be a dozen pack between them and us. Of course, I could just stop at any pack I pass along the way.
Messages In This Thread
If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 12, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 13, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 15, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:40 PM