Wheeling Gull Isle stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Private 
he's healing more quickly than he'd expected, on his feet and moving sooner than he'd dared to hope. but he still has to take it slow; too much weight on his bad leg leaves him aching for hours. the sylph has taken to swimming daily in the shallowest stretches of water, finding it easier exercise than patrols. he likes the ocean; that's why he'd chosen to die in it.
but he hasn't told anyone that. some part of him, deep down, knows that they wouldn't want him if they knew that. no one wants a defective wolf, one who has forgotten how to value his own life. he's lucky they took him in at all, with how outwardly broken he'd been when they found him. his gratitude toward @Aiolos is limitless, in this regard; he's determined to repay the man when he's able. and that's why he's here now — swimming in the shallows, pushing his limits, making himself stronger. he'll need to be stronger, if he's going to be of any use to the man who'd saved his life.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
Messages In This Thread
stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:21 PM