Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Joy erupted inside of her, like fireworks spattering in her chest. Jupiter could hardly wait to hear what her sister might create after telling her about her feats. She wished that she had already accomplished more! If she had already done great things, she could start Maia off with a taste of it.

It didn’t seem to bother her sister that she was fresh off the boat in the world of fighting. The young girl’s doppelganger was quick to start spouting off places that would likely offer their assistance in Jupiter’s quest to learn. The girl listened with complete intent, filling her head with the prospects that were laid before her. Two packs that were relatively friendly to the family she already had sounded easy. It seemed like it would be a logical choice. The spirited fighter wasn’t sure where the impulse came from, but she beamed at the sound of the last.

“Let me try my hand at that last place, sis. I’d like to see what they’re eating out there to make you think they’re intense,” she said with a chuckle and a wink. “Where are they located?”
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - January 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM