Dragoncrest Cliffs Outreach
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of non-consensual breeding.

When another approached, Violante dipped her head in greeting, but otherwise awaited Erzulie's response. She did not really expect an immediate yes, and as it was, Violante was a new leader, and had not yet learned the art of diplomacy; when she had served Vex, she had kept out of the politics. Her current path, however, would thrust her into it, and Violante would either learn, or break - time would tell.

When Erzulie did speak, Violante bowed her head again, but this time it was with a grimace expressing regret - she realized this was a lot to ask. "Apologies, my pack's situation is - unfortunately - less than ideal. The wolf who needs a mentor is an expecting mother. She was... attacked, and she is not of sound mind. She wishes to care for the pack's young, where she can also be under other's supervision, for everyone's safety." She would pause, then she nodded westward.

"We have settled in Ravensblood Forest, about a day's journey west of here. My mate and I left our birth packs in order to start our own family. We seek friendship, and peace... A new start, for we have all led very troubled lives." Violante could not think of anything else to say - everything she said was true.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
Outreach - by Violante - January 16, 2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Outreach - by Erzulie - January 16, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: Outreach - by Violante - January 16, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Outreach - by Jorunn - January 18, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: Outreach - by Erzulie - January 18, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: Outreach - by Violante - January 18, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Outreach - by Erzulie - January 19, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: Outreach - by Violante - January 19, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Outreach - by Erzulie - January 23, 2022, 03:33 PM