Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
We cry only tears of blood.
22 Posts
Ooc — Karma

The last from me. I will close this thread once you've posted a final time.

Some form of reaction was due. It was heavily anticipated, in fact. 

An expected result, it became. The soldier kept his tongue within, other than to bid adieu. This finality would keep Virion's mind at ease. There was something to look forward to upon return, regardless of whether the return was alone or accompanied.

The beast nodded, tail flashing abruptly as the feet spun 'round. You wait, then. My bride is calling to me. A delusion, as clear as day. The last thing Aquene wanted was to see the face of her ex-betrothed, but this would never be accepted nor understood.

Passing a final chuff, feet kicked high upon the ground, pushing the heavy body quickly on into the distance to meet the border of those who held the bride hostage.
If I should ever drown, it will be in a pool forged by the blood of my enemies that which I have slain.
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM