Ravensblood Forest Everybody knows my name now
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: details of imprisonment and forced into being a "jailer" for prisoners

no worries!

Once she realized what was happening, her tail lowered and she relaxed. She smiled at Kéknu, and while she was slightly surprised by the affection, she supposed she understood; she had been forced to "guard" him during his imprisonment. She had brought him food, overseen his punishments (which Vex constantly insisted she was too light on him - Violante's go-to being withholding food, and only when Vex or another reported him), and saw too it that he completed his tasks. He had been compliant, and Violante had been fond of him - not quite as fond as Noir, but fond all the same. She returned his affection, gently pressing her muzzle to his shoulder. She wasn't at liberty to speak freely, so she gave him a meaningful look, then turned to Keyni. 

"Apologies - we've not seen each other in some time. I have a pack here - Sacrarium." She felt frazzled, and off her game. She had hoped this sort of reunion would be more... private. Still, she extended a small smile. "You mentioned investigating - I can answer any questions you might have."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 19, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 20, 2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 20, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 20, 2022, 11:38 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 21, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 21, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Kéknu - February 22, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Violante - February 26, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Everybody knows my name now - by Keyni - February 26, 2022, 09:44 PM