Shy Deer Steppes Wanna feel like a light in a dark place
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
neon had never been really perceived as scary before, she doesn't think at least. the woman looks like a big fluffy sheep from far away, and the only time she's ever scared anyone was if she was seen from a distance at night under the moon. you wouldn't believe the number of wolves who said she was a demon or spirit because of her stark coat color and pretty mysterious irises. either way, neon at least proved that she's got some useful teeth in her jaws. maybe she had just enough scary in her to be useful at times.

"Nah, I'm fine with a clean face." she could only think of the things her mothers would say if they saw such a mark on their little girl's face. that is if neon plans on going back home anytime soon. not like she could think about that anyways, she was more concerned about the searing pain she felt in her cheek, even more so about what bridget was feeling in her legs and back. 

"slow is good, but you can lean on me whenever needed." neon would be sure to stay close by though, just in case something caused a trip or a sudden fall to the side from the lack of balance. besides, she didn't mind being next to Bridget, she was pretty to look at. "you have a pretty name. i'm neon. no idea where it comes from but it suits my needs." neon's entire family and legacy have been questionable, to say the least, what's in a name anyways? for most there is meaning, but for neon, it's only a joke so H2O can have a good laugh when writing.

the noble looks around as to where bridge comes from, wondering if the land isn't too far away to make with their slower pace. "which direction are we heading to get you home?" she;d have to put the location into her mental memory, so that if she's ever invited back, she can find the path.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 12, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 13, 2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 14, 2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 01:20 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 18, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 12:08 PM