Greatwater Lake Fish Food
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
at least he was good at making her feel calm and somewhat helpful in this situation.

that was until his face was shoved into hers. and for a moment, all she can think of is--

damn. he's really pretty.

neon, the hopeless romantic. if she were any younger and foolish, she'd back away squealing from such contact. but instead, she does her best to stay still and wait for the man to prove that his plan to free her will work. when he commanded, she lifted and suddenly fresh air rushed into her nose, rather than the smell of fish guts.

an exasperated sigh of relief, tongue reaching up to brush against her own muzzle and nose to ensure no souvenirs were left from the animal. thankfully, all that was left as just herself, and perhaps a little more water and slime than she had hoped for. she'd look towards andr with a thankful smile, tail wagging happily behind her.

"you're welcome to keep that one for helping me," she offered to him, looking towards the shore for a moment and contemplating drying off, "I think I am all fished out, want to come dry off with me?"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Fish Food - by Andr - October 16, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Fish Food - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 01:26 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Andr - October 21, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Neon - October 25, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Andr - October 30, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Neon - November 07, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Fish Food - by Andr - November 07, 2022, 03:58 PM