Wild Berry Meadow Racing empty boulevards (there I go)
7 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 

For @Zharille

There it was. The familiar scent she had always known and loved. Faint, here; whereas stronger onward. But the pale one did not tread where she did not know if she was wanted. True, they had once been friends—sisters, almost. But time had passed. Things changed, even in short passing. 

Along the edge of the meadow, she walked with care, sniffing nearby bark and brush. Keen attention was placed upon the fumes of whom she sought. 

With delighted patience, the pale woman paced, curious to know if her own presence would be noticed. She did not intend to barge in; but rather, wait to be invited. The proper way.

Messages In This Thread
Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 10, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 14, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 17, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 19, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 20, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 20, 2023, 03:01 AM