Moonspear Time will explain
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
Everyone has received this "by the book" question on "Why did you choose this place?" or "Where you see your life in five years" during a job interview and how many have answered truthfully instead of carefully and correctly crafted lies? That your motivation to be here is mainly money, because you want to eat and spend that precious currency on nice things?

This was not the first pack Lele had temporarily joined and not the first time she had been asked this question. If in the beginning she had attempted to impress people, then at this point in her life, she no longer felt the need to. She knew her worth and was self-sufficient - were it not for the luxury of having company and mating prospects that a lone wolf has less opportunities, she might not have even decided to knock on the door. 

"You seem a small pack and new," she explained. "I think that blending in with a group of unrelated and newfound pack is easier than trying to find your place in an already established family," she said. "But I may be wrong and you are all one big and happy polyamorous family," she smiled. "What prompted you to join?" 
Messages In This Thread
Time will explain - by Ukulele - February 06, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Time will explain - by Argent - February 06, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Time will explain - by Ukulele - February 11, 2023, 05:17 PM
RE: Time will explain - by Argent - February 12, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Time will explain - by Ukulele - February 15, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Time will explain - by Argent - March 03, 2023, 07:42 AM
RE: Time will explain - by Ukulele - March 07, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Time will explain - by Argent - March 07, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Time will explain - by Ukulele - March 09, 2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Time will explain - by Argent - March 23, 2023, 06:04 AM
RE: Time will explain - by Ukulele - April 05, 2023, 02:59 PM