Firefly Glen β I've rejected affection,
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Evening
Clear
70Β°

The yearling was alone that night -- for the first few nights in forever. Things admittedly weren't the same without Centri'sΒ parents, nor her younger siblings chasing after her and nipping on her heels, but as the elders had willed it to be the young girl wouldn't have it any other way. She had come of age, and just like her ancestors and the ones who would be of the future, Centri would start anew for the sake of the family. To make her grandmother proud would've been Centri's biggest accomplishment.

If only she knew where to start from there...

As the young woman waltz through the barren Glen that night, however, her thoughts had been drifted away at the sight of a small, glowing orb by her feet....no, two. Three! Three she found surrounding her, yet as she follwed one's trial surrounded by highlights of yellow, she'd come to find more than just a couple. There were hundreds of them.

"Fireflies..." She whispered, mouth slightly agape in awe at the sight of them. In that moment Centri's surroundings were droned out by the noise of buzzing and sight of yellow lights -- and the young girl could do nothing but allow the scenery to set her into a dazed trance...
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
❁ I've rejected affection, - by Centri - August 05, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Juggernaut - August 06, 2023, 07:58 AM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Centri - August 06, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Juggernaut - August 07, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Centri - August 07, 2023, 01:46 PM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Juggernaut - August 10, 2023, 12:58 PM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Centri - August 13, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Juggernaut - August 20, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: ❁ I've rejected affection, - by Centri - September 04, 2023, 05:36 PM