Neverwinter Forest ❁ Now I've got it,
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
<3

Centri had been hoping that the path of pine needles would have led her to some small plants and mushrooms she could experiment with when she got back home, but the scent that dragged her forward was neither floral nor fungal. It was wolven, the dame realized, and it seemed these desolate woods weren't as desolate as she'd imagined they were at first. Strung by curiosity Tri would follow, her pale nose sniffing the air as she walked along the forest floor. The only time she'd stop is when she heard a trickle of water, and it didn't take long to spot the figure that stood just up ahead.

"Oh!" she exclaimed softly to herself. Lifting an idle paw while she observed the stranger.

The woman before her was silver-spun; of greyed fur and eyes shone a youthful viridececent like freshly-plucked produce. Centri's tail would wave softly -- she looked around the young medics age! Seeing as she had not made many friends since arriving here the nymph hoped this time would be a bit different. Wouldn't it?

"Bonjour, stranger."

Tri had noticed, too, that their scent was of a foreign group -- but none she recognized. Not that the girl recognized any accept her own, since Moonglow was the only pack she knew thus far...
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
❁ Now I've got it, - by Centri - September 17, 2023, 09:33 PM
RE: ❁ Now I've got it, - by Ceridwen - September 20, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: ❁ Now I've got it, - by Centri - September 26, 2023, 07:42 AM
RE: ❁ Now I've got it, - by Ceridwen - September 29, 2023, 05:54 PM