Bearclaw Valley No one look good with me but you
7 Posts
Ooc — Summer
just a cameo, skippable :D

athamas had noticed his sisters’ absence, but had assumed they’d be back soon enough. when mother and ksura had told him and ashkova that they were leaving to find the girls, he’d been thrown off. he was used to the plainness of the den, and found a sort of comfort in it. but athamas was a very obedient child, and a follower. he was not a bold explorer like his sisters, and only went with the flow of life, whichever direction it pulled him. he had never been this far from home, and his eyes glimmered at each new sight, and all the beautiful pieces of nature that piqued his curiosity. he wanted to study each flower, each insect in the dirt, but was herded along at the adults’ pace. bye-bye, flower, he would think to himself each time he had to continue on past them, vowing to come back and inhale the unique scents of each. his mother and ksura chatted, but athamas paid them little attention. he sniffled at the ground, observing all the unique scents, and soon noticed his sisters among them, though this excited him less than the smell of wild flora. he was tired of walking, truly. but he continued as they did.
Messages In This Thread
No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Athamas - November 09, 2023, 04:05 PM