Hushed Willows Kindle the fire before it snuffs out
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
All Welcome 
Any Hearthwood members are welcome! Rei would love to get to know her pack mates! @Mae, @Kyrell, @Wayfarer, @Blossom, @Hypnos, @Blackbird, @Tuft, @Dusty Rose

The offer of being sent to Moonglow to learn under the tutelage of Kukutux played in the bloodwoman's mind on a wheel. After she returned from the circle held by the Moonwoman, an excitement burned in her heart; her future didn't seem so desolate. She had taken the herbs offered to her by Reverie, one for sleep and the other to prevent pregnancies. 

After hearing the words of the females that had gathered together, she had felt a kernel of control return to her, and she decided that her life mattered; a villainous male would not ruin her. Some day, in the years to come, the female of fire will have her own family, one of her choosing. 

To heal and push through, she decided it was time to mingle among her pack. Unknown scents floated in the area, on the Coach, and they had peaked her interest. Her den was closest to waters called Fisherman's Keep, and it was there she sent a howl, a wish for a joining of members who were near. She didn’t venture far from her den if she didn’t need to, a tether of depression kept her close; but she frequented the waters and felt calmest there.

It was important to her to develop the bonds within her pack; her family was, and will always be, everything.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 19, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 19, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 20, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 06:48 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 07:55 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 22, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 24, 2024, 05:58 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 25, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 07:26 PM