Panther Park [m] i thought that i would hurt myself
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
100 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
love me some beth dutton. <3

he'd came out here for a reason, leaving the borders of his land to be tended to by the hands but god above he couldn't remember it. purpose skittered off like a coltish stallion, easily spooked; where something more maligned nested. there was only that tantalizing scent that draws him in like a moth to flame, unwittingly feeding the malformed beast eager to indulge in primal urges in favor of ignoring logic.

she was captivating, even if arktos' first impression is of her squatting to piss; a challenge in the putrid scent that lingers, tainted as it was by the intoxicating perfume emitting from every fiber of her fur.

fuck, she was beautiful.

if that was his testosterone talking, pumping thru his blood stream with more vigor or not, he didn't know. didn't care.

he lets out a low rumble to announce his presence and his intentions: he would have her, even if it killed him.

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
made to rebel
did you ache
from all your bravery?
Messages In This Thread
[m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by River - April 06, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by Arktos - April 07, 2024, 05:31 AM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by River - April 08, 2024, 12:07 AM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by Arktos - April 08, 2024, 06:51 PM