Storm Watch Butte A Band of Demons Joined in and it Sounded Something Like This
Loner
3 Posts
Ooc — Herod
Well, if you would prefer flowers to teeth, I would be delighted to make that exchange, the old man replied, his voice rich with sly entertainment. A smirk crept across his silvering features. His hawkish eyes, ever watchful, tracked the other's movements with keen interest, as the russet man twirled the bloom.

Remember, that is merely the beginning. Should you locate the boy, the rewards awaiting you will be treasures so immense that one hundred teeth would seem a paltry offering by comparison. His chuckle was low, a rumbling echo of amusement, as he parted his onyx lips to reveal a flash of yellowed teeth. Remarkably, I still possess them all, if you would believe it. This land is vast and sprawling, Ransem, and our party, though determined, is small. More eyes are ever a blessing.

Herod's gaze swept over the crimson-hued landscape, his eyes catching a distant glint. We will set up camp here. There is ample shade, and I can smell prey. Depart to seek out our new bounty-hunting ally. His last message lacked a precise location. Ensure that this oversight does not repeat itself. In the meantime, I will dispatch Eira to the neighboring packs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A Band of Demons Joined in and it Sounded Something Like This - by Herod - June 27, 2024, 09:07 PM