Stone Circle I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
The girl could've sworn that, for a second, a bear that emerged from the pillars. Thankfully, her nose hadn't failed her and she was looking at a wolven man. A large one, in fact. Surley Yukimi couldn't be blamed for thinking he was a bear at first, right? His pelt bore ashen browns like that of the ursine, and a pair of citrine eyes. Even if there was distance between them, the snowbird could still tell how he towered over her.

Nice to meet you sir, my name is Yukimi... the young girl greeted with a gentle wave of her tail. I'd nearly followed a deer into the boarders. Good thing I stopped while I sensed you guys though! Afterall, the last thing she'd want was a misunderstanding.

Glassy eyes wandered back towards the pillars in curiosity. Kvarsheim, you say -- you live amongst these pillars, Bjorn?
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone? - by Yukimi - July 24, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone? - by Yukimi - September 05, 2024, 04:17 PM