Lion Head Mesa Isle of flame
Akashingo
Nebet
32 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Don’t feel a need to match this, lol. I’m very expressive with words, trying to illustrate the moment. :3

She listened closely, interest showing on her face, her brows raised. Only a chuckled escaped her lips.

How to please a husband? This answer she knew, and she was straightforward in her answer: “One shall serve her husband. Answer his beck and call, work to please him. Each young woman in my homeland was taught this. Yet, we are taught to be independent all the same.” 

Next, he told her of his birthright, that he was a prince, and from Egypt as well. It would seem a miracle that she would find another Egyptian in the foreign lands. “Ah, a prince. You are the embodiment of your title.” Never hurt to flatter a prince, earn points. “And I too was born in Egypt. Southern, west of the Nile.

And last, but certainly not the least of details; That Akashingo belonged to his wife, than perhaps it was not he who was Pharoah, but instead his wife. This thought seemed fit, seeing as this kingdom has been in her family for generations.

He came nearer to her. Her legs urged her to move, to shift, but she didn’t. He was of status, she will honor him. Her own eyes, now, looked over his black physique. His bright, golden eyes, a reflection of Ra. 

Her gaze averted, she let out a sign on an exhale and she asked: “Perhaps you would grant me the honor of meeting your wife. Not now, but in future. She must be blessed to have found a treasure.”
Arabic” — “Common”
Speaks basic common. Heavily accented. Speaks in short sentences. 
Messages In This Thread
Isle of flame - by Rashepses - June 30, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: Isle of flame - by Tadihor - July 11, 2024, 12:59 AM
RE: Isle of flame - by Rashepses - July 24, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Tadihor - July 25, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Rashepses - July 25, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Tadihor - July 25, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Rashepses - July 29, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Tadihor - July 29, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Rashepses - July 30, 2024, 05:57 PM
RE: Isle of flame - by Tadihor - July 31, 2024, 01:05 AM