What kinda gone
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
You're fine, I'm being a slow butt myself this month x.x

The answer wasn't the one that Dante had been expecting, per say, but it was solid enough. There was nothing wrong with not wanting to move, with being content in a place. Dante was averse to change himself, happily falling into place with little desire to move once there. He did not know if this was the way Finn was, but could respect it if so.

However, he knew how unfinished business like that could weigh on a wolf's mind. It was a distraction, something that could hold him back from fully being able to participate in pack life, sapping happiness with it. "You know, if you ever decide to take a trip to the Caldera, feel free." Dante looked at him with understanding. "I would hate to lose you to Peregrine, but perhaps talking with her... well, maybe you could find some answers. But that's up to you." He hoped that Finn wouldn't decide to relocate, but if he did, Dante wouldn't fault him for it. He would never ask a wolf to stay in their pack against their will, especially if their happiness lay elsewhere.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - October 12, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - October 13, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - October 19, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - October 19, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - October 24, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - November 06, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - November 20, 2014, 09:39 PM