Boartusk Heights Vignette
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
3 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A sense of wellbeing begins to settle  as his belly and brain acknowledge the presence of nourishment. He is nearly drunk with relief until a sharp voice sobers him, making him freeze. His head remains lowered as he swallows, cobalt gaze regards the feminine wraith. in that instant he is disarmed by her beauty, and by the authority which her voice and blood red eyes share. though her physique is lighter than his, he doesn’t doubt the likelihood that the she-wolf holds some level of power in this pack. There could be countless other canines with loyalty to her nearby and at her beck and call. 

One poor choice has brought him straight to death’s door. He should have taken the haunch and ran. 

Her words give him hope, however. As fortune has it this she-wolf is a mother with hesitance to shed blood near her offspring. 

Alder lowers his tail. i understand. comes a silky murmur. suppose , then, I leave now with nothing but my sincerest apologies. here he refers to the deer haunch, which he is ready to leave behind in exchange for his life and freedom. and you never see me here again.
Messages In This Thread
Vignette - by Alder Ó Meara - September 08, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Vignette - by Reyna - September 08, 2024, 09:44 PM
RE: Vignette - by Alder Ó Meara - September 11, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Vignette - by Reyna - September 11, 2024, 10:26 PM
RE: Vignette - by Alder Ó Meara - September 13, 2024, 11:22 PM