Bonesplinter Ravine [M] Be the First to the Feast, Let's Choke on the Past
Loner
23 Posts
Ooc — Herod
Good. Herod smiled as he pulled away, giving Hasdrubal a firm pat on the shoulder as though to seal an unspoken agreement, his satisfaction apparent. Good. I am glad to hear that.

He nodded, his expression settling into one of mild amusement as he turned his attention toward the inevitable confrontation with Elveera. I shall speak with Snowbird then. She may not like the idea, but I am certain she will come to see that you have learned your lesson. There should be no further trouble in bringing you back to Godsmouth.

Herod's tone shifted suddenly, adopting the breezy cadence of one who had just brushed the dust off his hands after a job well done. Well then, he announced, the glint of decision in his eyes, Let us proceed to dinner. I imagine you are hungry, and the others will be eager to see you. Rest assured, you will not be required to prepare the meal this evening, he chuckled, the sound rich and deep.

No, tonight you shall dine, not serve. With that, he turned, striding forward, a silent expectation lingering in the air for the boy to follow, just as he had always done.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Be the First to the Feast, Let's Choke on the Past - by Herod - October 07, 2024, 10:50 PM