Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett listened to his strong words. Raziel sounded really powerful and a good male to have healthy offspring from. She really should not think about that after only seeing the male for the second time. She pushed it far away into her brain. "So you intend to have your own pack one day?," she wondered. Her thoughts went out to what kind of pack Raziel would run. He looked like an alpha. She had no doubt about him becoming one in the future. "I think a few things will make you soften up. Only very few." Scarlett wasn't telling him which things. Though she had a feeling what would soften the wolf.

The female let out a soft whine at hearing the story. It also provided some new information. Raziel grew up under the command of another male, not his own biological father? She was curious about more of the story but she didn't ask. It sounded too personal. "Well I think you aren't weak at all," she tried but her words had less power. She wasn't as strong as Raziel, she couldn't even imagine what his biological father looked like in strength. "I dislike cougars. They are really- No I don't like them," she spoke, remembering the events with Kove. A shiver when through her. The red eyes of the cougar did made the cat look like a monster. No wonder others thought that Scarlett was one. She grew really sad at that thought which didn't happen often.

She blinked up from her thoughts. "Excellent. It will be very fun. At least I think so," she spoke to the male. "We have to go to the other glacier outside the pack border though. I don't want any trouble with my pack. I don't think, even though I've got upgraded in rank, I am allowed to bring strangers on our lands."
Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM