it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"I never said I had a spotless record," he grunted in response - Bazi rolled her eyes. Of course he didn't. The Teekon Wilds did not attract such wolves, and she had no doubt that a few skeletons had trailed Scimitar to Swiftcurrent Creek. A fragile silence settled between them - Scimitar's stern expression wavered, and Bazi exhaled a measure of her rage in a short, sharp puff of a sigh. The conversation had passed a milestone without either party formally acknowledging that anything had happened - both too proud, or too stupid, or both. Kieran would have found them utterlyl exasperating.

"You're not a Creek wolf," she eventually declared, looking him over like a farmer surveys a new cow. "It just doesn't suit you." The smaller wolf shrugged, breaking her gaze from Scimitar and refocusing it in the distant east. "There'll be something out there that does."
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM