it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He frowned, uncertain of how to take her words. It wasn't necessarily that he did not like the creek, or the land he had come to call home -- instead, he disliked the proximity in which his home resided with The Sunspire and Noctisardor Bypass. That, and Shadow's intricate lay of the land within their borders was somewhat unnerving, especially given they knew nothing about the Bypass.. And he doubted Paarthurnax would delve much information on the subject either.

"You would go with me?" The question was almost silent when he spoke -- his words low as he continued to study her face, a light frown on his own features. She did not look to him now, but he maintained his gaze, hoping to catch her own. Somehow, finally, the support he needed to begin plans to move the pack had come from a source he had least expected.. And once more his chest flickered with a sense of relief.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - January 08, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM