it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“Then we’ll find one,” he murmured, his voice lifting as his decision solidified. By the time they found somewhere they felt was what they were looking for, and by the time affairs were in order, Paarthurnax’s puppies would be of a decent age for travel.. or so he hoped. But who would leave with them? Falwasi had already encouraged a move with him – Kaskara would follow him anywhere, of that he was sure.. But the others he was not.

Blinking, the Alpha glanced down at her, waiting for a reaction from her – Bazi had only mentioned ever moving away from the Creek once, and he was uncertain if she meant it this time as well – she adored Swiftcurrent Creek. And he had a hard time placing her outside of these lands. "Together," he amended, his voice quieting once more.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - January 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM