Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
The mention of Pump made one of Pied's silvered ears flick with interest. She wondered how her pack mate's face had healed following the extraction of the porcupine quills. She would've asked Kennedy but, after what he'd just said, she doubted he knew much about it. Honestly, his impression of their peculiar-looking pack mate didn't surprise Pied. She hadn't necessarily started off on the right foot with Pump, either.

"I don't think it's hard to have misunderstandings with Pump. She's a little bit strange, I guess, but she's friendly once you get to know her. I'm sure you can redeem yourself," the Gamma assured Kennedy, shifting again because now her hipbone was giving her some trouble.

Once more comfortable—well, as comfortable as she could get in her condition—Pied replied, "Ah... I've been here over a month now. I moved here to be with my mate, Kisu. I don't know if you've heard of it but I used to live in a pack called Blacktail Deer Plateau, which isn't far from here." She didn't see any reason to mention Bon Dye or anything preceding that; it was all ancient history at this point.

"So, if you don't mind my asking, what happened between you and Pump?" Pied wondered aloud. Even as the words left her mouth, a single drop of rain pinged gently off the top of her muzzle, making her blink.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM