fail you to the core
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle saw the ghost of a smile, but frowned as it disappeared. She watched as his singular eye, traced her sides. She knew he was worried, she was worried herself now. Only because of the scents on their borders. Now would not be a good time for any type of fight for her. She tilted her head,

I will be careful dearheart, but the simple fact is I am still a leader, and I cannot shirk those responsibilities completely. I can of course stay away from the borders and further into the pack land. But then someone will have to take up my slack?

She felt bad for making someone else, do her patrol. She however saw no other options.

Thistle tilted her ears forward to catch his words. A meeting would be worthwhile. She would call one in the next few days, unless Ragnar wished to call one. She would ask him, she thought of those in their pack…many of them still so young…the only older ones was Aesop and herself and Ragnar the rest all adults, but young. It would be a tragedy to lose some of them.

would you like me to call one? Or would you like to do it? I’m not very good with words of war. She nodded her head, Very well.

She would not argue with the killing this time, not when someone was threatening her home, and the unborn children in her womb. Factually they had an angry mother on their hands, and they would not be dealt with mercy.

When Ragnar showed interest in Spectra, Thistle breathed a silent sigh of relief. She should have remembered that Odinn liked mortal woman. After all, even Ragnar stated he was of the line. She stepped closer, curiosity and intrigue on her face. What did he say to you Spectra?
Messages In This Thread
fail you to the core - by Ragnar - February 21, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Thistle Cloud - February 21, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - February 22, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Thistle Cloud - February 23, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: fail you to the core - by Spectra - February 25, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - March 01, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - March 21, 2015, 05:46 AM
RE: fail you to the core - by Ragnar - March 21, 2015, 05:46 AM