Dragoncrest Cliffs It seems they aren't returning
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Aduin implying that he is with Sebastian, let me know if I should change that!

Sebastian couldn't sleep. His mind was on what he planned for the future and how nothing of that happened. Again. Was it so much to ask that he wanted to be loved? That he wanted someone to take care of? Well he gotten partly what he asked. Instead of Haven he had gotten Aduin. He let out a soft sigh. He had grown attached to the nervous male, so now he was thinking of leaving he couldn't abandon the guy. He sat at the entrance of their shelter, winter hadn't been too harsh yet but he had the feeling that it wouldn't take long. "Hey Aduin," he called the other male. 

Sebastian had some difficulties with this too, because leaving this place meant that he would also give up on Haven, in a way. If she would return then she would have to find him. He waited long enough for her. "I know this will hurt you, but I won't lie to you. I don't think Haven and Maja are coming back," he pointed out, maybe bit bluntly even. "We can't manage this territory with our two, or well three if you count Romulus, but I think we have to leave. We looked for them, and they are clearly not coming back. We shouldn't grow weak and hungry because they left us right? Maybe we should join another pack," he spoke, his voice saddened.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin had his body and head facing the far corner of the shelter, his tail hugging his right side. His head rested on his forepaws, eyes unblinking and red. They had no luck in finding his sisters. And the full force of winter would be upon them soon. He had to accept it. It was time to move on. His ears flicked at Seb's words, a sniff coming from him. The kind that came from an upset puppy who lost something.

Without looking back, he replied with a saddened tone, hiccuping as he did. "If we..must." It saddended him to hear those words. But Seb was right. They weren't coming back any time soon. He could only hope he would see them again. Yet, part of him felt something towards his sisters. Anger. Resentment. "Do you have..a place in mind?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian moved closer to Aduin. He licked him over his cheek for comfort and laid down with him. They didn't had to depart right now if Aduin wasn't ready yet. He knew the male would be sad regarding his sister. For Sebastian the disappointment was something normal. Every girl he met, every girl he liked, they all left him or rejected him. The young male tried to be less bitter about it, but it seemed a knack in his being to be bitter about things. 

"We can stay close by the sea side so Haven will find us once she returns," he offered. They could walk down the beach and see if that pack would allow them to join. Maybe there were other packs at the sea side. Sebastian remembered one south from here. "And if they reject us we can go to the Caldera Pack. I have been a member of that pack for half a year before meeting Haven. They are good wolves, though it is far away from here. In the south." He told them that he would return if he didn't find a female. The only problem was that they were close to his father again...
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's sad eyes stayed on the wall, half-closed. Filled with despair. Seb's words had rung true. He felt betrayed, by his own sisters. The only family by blood that he had. Just, gone. He didn't even know if they were dead or not. Just knowing would have comforted him more. It hurt him to think that. Every time he thought it, his heart skipped a beat as he choked back sobs. Even with Seb's comfort next to him, he still felt cold inside. 

But, just like the fire, they were part of the past. And he had to move on. They had to move on. And with Sebastian's plan, he stood up in agreement. His legs ached, finally moving in what seemed like days, even though it was only a few hours. And then came his words, with a sudden chill to them. "Let's go..They're in the past, and we can only look forward."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sorry for the late reply. New year happened :D

Sebastian watched how sad Aduin was. He didn't want the male feel so shitty but he guess that they were allowed to feel like that. Even Sebastian felt like shit and he was quite upset that another female left him. It seemed that having a mate or even a loved one wasn't for his to be. He nudged Aduin when he pushed himself to his feet. He was surprised with how cold Aduin sounded. Yet, Sebastian could imagine if you were abandoned twice by your family well, then it was quite the thing to be bitter about. 

"We will look forward and not forget them," Sebastian spoke a bit more kindly. Yet, even the big male had quite a lot to say to Haven if she would ever return to him, she had played with his heart and now another piece had broken off. A soft sigh left him and with that he started to walk with Aduin towards the south. "I won't be joining this pack close to us. The one leading is crazy," he let Aduin know. "But maybe there is another pack in the south."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded to Seb's words. They both had a bone to pick with his sisters when they ever showed up again. Haven had played with both their hearts. Given Aduin a false hope that they would be together once more, as a family. Instead, she had just left him, which annoyed him most of all.

"C-crazy?" he asked, returning to his average, nervous self. That did not sound good. "How?" When Seb continued, he gazed to the south. Maybe there was room for a second chance for them. To be in a pack. A sigh left his muzzle as he thought back to the original plan, a shaky sigh. "Just look forward" he whispered to himself, as reassurance.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded in reply to Aduin. "I was exploring the beach they now settled and there were no borders but she was still attacking me for trespassing and I met her before, before Haven and you. She thought I was her long lost son or something...," he explained. "That was the only downside of this place. We would have them as neighbors," he added.

Sebastian didn't tell Aduin because he didn't want that to become a thing he would be nervous about. The male showed more calmness and relaxation as the time went on. Hopefully once they would be in another pack Sebastian could see Aduin develop more. They really were coming brothers.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin shuddered at the thought that such a pack lived so close to where they planned to make a home. That got rid of any ideas of venturing, if they had ever settled here. Why was he only now starting to see the crazy side of the place? He even doubted that having Sebastian with him in a situation like that would come out with their survival. So that was one reason it was a good idea not to stay here. For some reason, that encounter sounded like that time in the forest. He could only wonder why.

"So, this Caldera pack. W-what are they like?" he asked. Really, it looked like only one question. But in his mind came many more. When did he leave? Why did he leave? Will they remember him, or just maul them? That last one made him shudder.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian started walking, it was time to go. The grey male glanced to the side at the other. "Well they are quite strict on the borders," he admitted. "But once you are inside and part of their pack they are very supportive and create a family feeling." Yet, Sebastian wasn't sure if he wanted to go back to RHC yet. He had loved his time there, but it would also mean defeat. They would be away from the beach and then Haven would possibly never find them. Was it weak that he wanted to give her another chance? 

"But you know! Maybe we will settle with another pack along the coast," he offered to the more nervous male. He wanted a pack that would fit both. He wasn't so sure if that was an easy task or not. But hopefully they would find something before winter would set in.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Archive after next post?

Aduin saw nothing wrong with abandoning the search for a coastal pack. Although, it would make him happier to live near a large body of water. As long as they had food and shelter for the winter with a supportive pack, he would be fine with that. He listened to how Seb described his old pack. And if Seb was to get them in, if the opportunity came, Aduin was sure to be welcomed.

One thing Seb always managed to do was cheer his adopted-brother-of-sorts with his endless enthusiasm. It seemed as if nothing could bring this wolf down to a depressed level. On the outside. It gave Aduin a little smile as he joined Seb in a walk down the coast. He remained silent, yet kept the small smile. He was going to enjoy this as much as possible.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was positive that they would find another pack where his pride wouldn't shadow over him like he had failed. Aduin at least seemed to be cheered up so Sebastian kept his worry to himself. He walked with Aduin, his nose on alert on the look out for a border where they could ask for permission to join. 

-end-