Bramblepoint I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Minna trekked steadily northward, her mission south having earned her little knowledge so far. There had been the encounter with the dark male, but she had had no encounters with pack wolves so far. She had most definitely scented their borders, but had not ventured near enough to them to see any wolves. Perhaps she should try and gather some infromation of the southern packs for Aaron and Amara, the info might come in handy. Minna paused and let out a howl, a call for anyone, really. It was a simple greeting and a call to converse. 

She had made quick time north, but was hampered by her thin frame and hunger. She had managed to feed herself fairly well, but it was nothing compared to the fair she enjoyed in Rosing's, where she hunted with a pack.b She eager to return to Leto and Liri. She expected her journey home would take another few days, at least. She might as well get some us out of this trip.
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Just like the other, Lilith was on a mission. Perhaps for different reasons, but a mission nonetheless. Her travels took her to a land that seemed to have been recently ravaged by a scourge that had ripped all life away from the landscape. It was growing back slowly, that could be seen, but it would still be some time before enough herds returned to sustain the wolves here.

And wolves were here. She could smell them. One in particular, actually, was rather close.

The coywolf brushed through the dry brambles, her slim frame slinking easily through the grabbing barbs and needle-sharp branches. She saw the stranger up ahead and, without hesitation, casually approached the equally small wolf. "Mind some company?" she spoke quietly, making to draw up beside her.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She was, at first glance, a wolf. The white furred female looked young, and for a moment Minna took her slim, pointed features as a result of the famine. But after a moment her coyote blood was made apparent to the marbled femme, who didn't really care. Others may think less of coywolves, but Minna saw no reason not to. Especially not this one, who approached in such a polite manner.

She offered a chuff to the girl by way of greeting, and nodded. "I'd love some. I'm trying to explore the territories further south for my pack, to see if anything escaped the locust's reach. Obviously, not." she rambled. Realizing her mistake, she quickly added "I'm Minna. You?"
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The stranger took kindly to her approach and subsequent company, and so Lilith allowed herself to fall into step with the other girl. She was thankful the very first wolf she encountered here was so amicable, not that she'd be too discouraged even if they weren't, it just wasted less of her time in getting the information she needed if they were cooperative. She let her eyes trail across the other's face, noting the slender, feminine shape of her skull and fur that was reminiscent of a forest in autumn. Pretty.

"Oh?" she responded with a quirk of her head. So it was a plague, then. She had only ever been taught about locusts once and never paid much attention to the threat of a swarm — but what havoc they wrought! It was admirable, almost. "Lilith," she said with a smile back at the other girl, Minna. "Where is your pack located?"
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna glanced sideways at the delicate white wolf. She had fallen into step with her, and Minna smiled. She seemed to display some interest in her pack, and a part of Minna instantly jumped to the conclusion that the female wanted to join. She pushed that thought aside, she was probably just curious. "Rosing's located in Blackfoot Forest, nestled at the base of that" Minna gestured to the mountain ranges looming in the distance "Mountain range, the Sunspire. It really is quite beautiful in the summer, I'm told."

Minna looked at the other girl, guaging how she would react to the info. Was the extent of her curiousity, or did she wish to know more? "Are you new to these lands?"
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She followed her gaze to where the pack was supposedly located. Rosings. It had a nice ring to it. And in a forest too! She wondered if Minna was simply a member of the pack or held some sort of notable rank. The girl was correct in her assumption that Lilith had an intention on joining, for she knew she would not last long as a lone wolf, and couldn't really afford to shop around, not in these conditions.

Still, she offered no hints other than a polite nod. "Shame about the locusts, then." At the question, Lilith smiled. "Quite. Dispersed not too long ago. Seems I have terrible timing." At this she laughed, a dry, thin sound. It wasn't quite a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
If Minna was concerned at the girl's odd laugh, she didn't show it. For a moment, a tiny part of her became unerved, but she ignored it. It would certainly bode well for her if this girl decided to join Rosings, thought Minna. The small, peaceful pack would definitely accept new members, Minna thought. And so she begun. "Lilith, do you search for a pack? Or are you a wanderer, a loner, at heart?" Better to be blunt, and straight to the point. If this female were to show any interest in joining, Minna might give her the location of Rosings so that she may, perhaps, come there one day.
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The offer came as a surprise, despite how open and friendly Minna had been so far. Such trust, so soon! Not that Lilith was much of a threat to behold, anyway. Now a wolf far larger than herself, one with a bearing that spoke of dominance, would perhaps make the polite girl from Rosings think twice. Or maybe not. Was the pack so low on members they had begun to extend invitation to strangers during a famine? Or were they all so kind-hearted like Minna?

The coywolf let a cheery smile spill onto her features, dipping her head low again in a grateful bow. "Oh, as a matter of fact, I do," she said softly, delighted with the chance encounter. Turns out her timing was impeccable. "The life of a loner is a hard one — not one for me at all." She lifted her head to meet Minna's warm amber eyes. "I mean, if your pack would have me."
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
The girl seemed so kind, so sweet. She spoke of her hard life as a loner, and he wish to join a pack. Minna offered her a warm smile, pace slowing a bit as she spoke. "I am Epsilon, and while I can not accept you into the pack, I can make my recomendations. Perhaps, if you so wished, you could travel home with me? I could speak to Aaron with you, he is very kind." she chuffed, tail wagging at this girl's demeaner. Liri and Aveline were her only female friends, and she would love to make another. She hoped this girl qould say yes, she seemed like she might be able to offer things to the pack. She had survived this long, had she not? She did hope Aaron was accepting of coywolves.
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Start a new thread at Rosings maybe? :D

A mid-weight of the pack, then? She could work with that. Not that Lilith figured she'd have to do much sweet talking if the alpha of this Rosings pack was as welcoming as Minna. Aaron, the girl disclosed, was the name of the leader, and a kind one at that. She smiled in return to Minna's happy demeanour, her tail laying limp behind her as usual, though there was sincerity in her expression.

"Of course!" she chirped, eager to be led to the very borders of this pack, even though she had been given a rough location. No time wasted! "Lead the way, Minna," Lilith said with a nod and a bounce in her step, all too pleased with how her luck had been today.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Sure! Mind if it is backdated a little?

Minna smiled at the enthusiasm the girl displayed, dipping her head. The marbled femme gestured to the female to follow, pleased with the turn of events. She would lead these female to her home, and then hopefully summon Aaron or Amara. As she loped onward, she spoke to the female of the packlands, not giving too much away, just the bare basics of pack life within Rosings. Though kind, Minna was smart, and would not go giving this female too much information until she was accepted.