Dragoncrest Cliffs bulldog? or pug :o
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
aw but technically for @Sirio :D

Bobby was hunting a squirrel in the red wood forest when it happened. Well it was more like following a squirrel than hunting it. The squirrel itself was running through the branches of a tree up above, and Bobby was running right underneath it. He should've been looking where he was going, but he was too caught up in watching the squirrel that he failed to see that patch of thorns at his feet. He stepped right in it, and finally his attention was torn from the rodent in the tree.

He fell onto his butt quickly and lifted his front paw. A thorn was stuck in it, and it was moderately deep. Oweee. He groaned, shaking it as if that would aleviate the pain. He attempted to get it out with his teeth, but that only dug the thing further in. So he decided he'd have to go ask somebody for help. He stood and tried putting weight on it, but immediately regretted it. Nope, he wasn't going anywhere until the thorn was cleared. So instead he howled for somebody to come, then sat and pouted, occassionally glancing at his boo boo.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Mother had fixed him, and though he puffed and creaked, he felt on top of the world. And yet, something made him feel fragile too, like a glass shoe. One wrong move, one trip, and he'd shatter into a thousand pieces, Raining down like confetti on the ground. He lived for the thrill though, or rather, now that he knew there was someone in his life that would pull him above the crashing of the waves. His mother was a genius, wasn't she, playing around with those herbs like a professional card-player? How he wished to be like her, crawl into her skin to see just what knowledge she had stored in that brain of hers. No wonder his father had fallen flat on his face for her; she was wonderful, beautiful and smart.

A howl reached him, waving his ears into a flutter and he wondered then if he could fly if he twirled them hard enough. He blinked his big eyes, glossy like that of a doll, before deciding he must come to this wolf's aid. It was what his mother would have done; that sexy woman that had birthed him and his sister. His growing form was carried through to the Redwood Forest, one he had explored already but one that held a special place in his heart. The crimson was comforting, like a wee blanket falling over him in the most gentle of ways. And there he said; a growing boy, presumably half his own age, waiting for a savior. Well, he had to wait no longer! His aiding paw had come!

What has happened, little, mixed bird? Yes, that was the best way to describe what he saw. A wounded bird, perhaps with a broken wing. He could flee no more, and his helplessness aroused the young boy.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
129 Posts
Ooc —
Soon someone came to find him, looking sad and sitting on the ground with a frown upon his face. He glanced up, his sunlight yellow eyes falling upon Sirio, Portia's son. He healed stuff right? Bobby sure hoped so. The coal and copper boy let his tail thump lightly on the ground, glad that somebody had heeded his call. He kind of ignored Sirio's words, and if he was his normal self he would've asked why the other talked so weird. The boy was a bit blunt. Yeah yeah. I was chasing a squirrel and then I stepped on some thorny ground plant.

He shifted on his butt to face the other young wolf and lifted his paw to shove it in the other's face. Now this dumb thorn's stuck in my foot. Can you get it out? He said, a hopeful look on his face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He nodded and nodded, feeling like a drowsy pirate at sea. While mother had not done this particular procedure right before his eyes, he knew enough to help - or so he thought. As the bird explained, he could not keep his eyes off the other's lips. They were strangely hypnotic, the way the danced the boy's concerns and troubles. Sirio smiled then. It's like you've gone prancing in rose bushes, but have no fear. I'm sure my paws still work fine, and together we'll get that nasty thorn out of your way. He reassured. While his first thought went to cleaning, he presumed it was better to first get the mangy thing out first. With his teeth? That didn't seem very hygienic, but it would have to suffice.

Though he needed something to cover the wound so they could walk to water. It had to be cleaned, somehow, and salty water would, perhaps, do just the trick. And when that was over, he could wrap it again. Those sticky cobwebs would do - there were plenty in bushes and against trees. A stick to apply it - just magnificent. Firstly, little bird, I'll try and get the mangy thing out from there. I'll carry you to water if I must, so we can get it cleaned. Will you let me wrap it in cobwebs before and after your bath? He explained, already looking around for a sturdy stick to help him with this "operation".
129 Posts
Ooc —
Prancing in rose bushes? It was definitely not like that! That made Bobby sound like a loser, and he didn't like it. But he didn't complain to the one who was supposed to help him. That might push Sirio away, and he kind of needed his help right now. Thanks. Bobby said, eying the other up and down. Sirio continued to endear him, something that Bobbin had come to resent among those older than him. But Sirio was like a couple days older than him, he had no need to treat Bobby like a child.

Yeah yeah, do whatever. I'm not your lil bird though. I'm just Bobbin. He said, just as his foot accidently slipped down and bumped the ground. Pain shot up from the splinter, and he gasped in surprise. He held it up quickly, but the pain kept throbbing through.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Sirio found weakness quite attractive. It made him feel all whimsy and dizzy, as if he was trying to swim in a storm. Just two clouds meeting, just the littlest bits of electricity, could sent a strike to his heart - setting him ablaze in open ocean. It would get worse with age, that much was for certain. Roses were magnificent too, in his humble opinion. What was the sin of trying to become one of those crimson flowers? Sure, the journey hurt, but beauty was pain - especially to those around you. Still, Sirio smiled a toothy smile, readying himself for whatever was to come.

Bobbin, Robin - it's like water and rain. He grinned. Soon though, his bird-like friend made a move that might now have been the best one to make. A dreamy gaze was cast upon the hurting face of his friend as he moved closer. May I? He asked, sitting down so he could later scoop up the talons of the fallen bird.
129 Posts
Ooc —
Bobbin didn't like the way Sirio smiled at him. Couldn't he see that Bobbin was in pain? Pain wasn't something to be laughed at. But whatever floated his boat, Bobby decided. After Bobby collapsed, Sirio went to check on his paw. Bobby nodded, biting his lip as he tried to take away from the pain in his foot. He glanced at his foot, it looked a little swollen. Does that mean its really bad? He asked, a little worried again.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He peered at the swollen talen as if inspecting a meal that might or might not be poisoned. He decided not to worry, believing it was just the body somehow battling the bad things that came with something entering it. Surely it wasn't good, but at least his bird would not die of it. He flashed a toothy smile as an answer, lowering his muzzle to his paw as if he was kissing the hand of a rich lady, clamping his teeth around the small splinter.

When it was settled neatly between his pearly whites, he jerked his head back with a pull. The thorn came with him, forcefully removed from its host. He spat the thing back into the bushes with the hopes that some would be smarter than his Robin bird and not go walking where they must not. He kissed away the blood, cleaning the wound somewhat, before he pulled away. Let me find some good spider homes for you. Don't get it all dirty, alright?
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Bobby got in response to his question was a grin, and so he snorted and turned his head away. He was irritated, not entirely by Sirio, in fact it was mostly just the irritability that came with pain. He wanted the thorn gone, and he wanted it now. He watched the tree behind him as he waited for the thorn to be pulled, then jerked his head back around to snap next to Sirio's head when the deed was done. The suddenness and the pain of the pull surprised him, but he meant no ill will by the snap, he just wanted Sirio away from him foot now.

Sorry, but oww?! He said, as if to ask, 'what was that for?' Sirio simply licked away the blood and said he was going to find 'spider homes', whatever that meant. Bobby nodded when he told him to keep it clean. That he could do, because he didn't plan on putting his sore foot on the ground anytime soon. He sat up straight now, and curled his puffy black tail around his feet, holding up his paw and looking much like a Japanese cat statue. There he waited for Sirio to return, hopefully with something that would make his foot stop pulsing. I can feel my heart beat in my foot. He informed the other, wondering if that was a good or bad thing.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Even with the thorn still stuck between his teeth did the little Drakru chuckle like a choking hyena. He did not know why he found the fallen bird so hilarious, but he assumed it had something to do with his grumpiness. And, seeing that it came from a tiny thorn, it was even more humorous to the shadow follower. His bright eyes lit up when the other apologized, chuckling a bit after. Sane he wasn't, but the little Robin could not blame him for it. The clock had not gotten him into this mess.

It would've hurt more if I had done it like a snail. He hated those slimy creatures, often referring to them whenever something took long. Never did he have to apply it to his Shadow friend though, they were always completely in sync. That's strange - your heart is supposed to pound in your chest. Sirio joked, lifting to pick up the stick he had been eyeing like a hawk and ran it through the bushes. When he returned with a cotton candy like treat of sticky thread, he gave another look of "may I?".