Herbalists' Cache Honestly, I'm trash
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Aliac here we go ;_;

No matter what he did he couldn't escape the emotions. He'd begun to cry as soon as he left Morningside's borders and had collapsed in a field of herbs. The scent of herbs made him think of Skraeling, which made him think of his dad's look of surprise and pride when he'd brought her home, which made him remember he'd never see a look of pride from his father again. 

He hated himself, the guilt was the worst and biggest thing he felt in the moment. He'd attacked Dawn and blacked out, lost his mind completely and gotten himself thrown out of his own home temporarily. Even worse was he couldn't be there for Aliac, he couldn't say goodbye. He'd had to leave a stupid message for her with Dawn, who he'd left bloody and exhausted. He curled up into his own body and whined, licking his maw and retching at the taste of blood. Apparently there was some blood from Dawn left on his mouth. He licked his paws and wiped his muzzle with them, hoping it cleared off whatever remained of the blood.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Distraught by the news, Aliac found herself slowly slipping into depression. So much happened in such little time, her brain hurt trying to process everything. She decided to take a walk and clear her head hopefully.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Almost as soon as he'd thought of her, he smelled her scent nearby.  He lifted his head and sniffed again, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. Nope, that was definitely Aliac. "Aliac!" he called out to her, risking being loud near the pack so that she'd hear him.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliacs ears perked up quickly at the familiar voice. Her eyes followed towards the source. "Sunny?" She asked but soon her paws guided her towards him. He hadn't left yet, tge she wolf had thought she was too late but she wasn't.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
At the first sight of her he leaped to his paws and rushed forward, burying his nose in her fur. His eyes filled with tears again and this time he let them spill free. "I'm sorry...Im sorry. I'm a mess. Dad died and I lost it. Dawn made me go, said I need to come back when I'm less immature. I'm sorry.." he spoke in a rush, keeping his face pressed against her fur.