Phoenix Maplewood Come what may
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
Set back to whatever day @Aliac came back! I'll get another thread up for current stuff.

He had come to accept that Shale was dead, Dawn was lost somewhere and everyone else seemed to be gone. They were getting better, had new joiners that helped bring in food and made for new interesting conversation to distract from the sadness and grief. Yet one thing kept Sunny down, one thing he refused to believe. Aliac wasn't home yet. She wasn't home and he hadn't gone to look for her either. He was needed here, Aditya had said so. Yet the woman he loved could be out there hurt. He wandered the territory before sitting down at the edge of a stream and vocalizing his pent up grief in a heart wrenching howl. Mom,Dad,Krypton, Keoni, Shale, and now Aliac...was he to lose it all?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was brought back by the two she-wolves andalmost immediately started looking for sunny. Oh how she missed him. She wondered if the fire affected him at all. Just then a familiar figure popped into the distance. "Sunny?" She was almost in disbelief for a second.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His howl was cut off by a familiar female voice, one that sent a thrill through his body and nearly stopped his heart. He stood up and whirled around, eyes wide "Aliac![" he shouted and rushed forward, looking her over. His eyes grew concerned "What happened? Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I should have searched for you. I missed you" the words gushed out as he placed frantic kisses to her muzzle and then rest his head across the back of her neck. He still had patches of scarred skin and missimg fur, but he had healed almost completely by this point.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was so happy that she found him, he tail wagged with profound joy as he spoke. "I went in seach of a herd but a bear had gotten to them first. I tried to run but it attacked me...i injured my leg pretty badly. Its healed now but its not the same."
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
A bear. She had faced a bear. He hadn't ever seen one before but he had heard of the massive beasts before with claws big enough to take a wolfs face off and jaws strong enough to rip off full limbs. He surpressed a shiver of horror and pressed his nose to her fur "It could have been so much worse...we can work on stuff to help your leg get better. Maybe Pema would have some ideas." he said with a smile. He wondered if she was caught up on all the news as of late but decided not to say anything quite yet. "How'd you find your way here?" he asked curiously.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac felt relieved to feel his presence once more. "I..i marked the tree's but when i got bavk everything was burned, i was found by one of the newer members and brought to the new territory. Is it true most have left?" In reality she couldn't believe it but her heart knew it to be true.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He listened to her tale, eyes darkening with regret. What if she hadn't found one of them and been able to come back? He chased the thought out of his mind, it didn't matter because she was here and safe with him. Her question made him sad and he nodded, sighing softly "A lot of us yes. It will make winter particularly rough and if we make it through that then breeding season may be a problem still." he said the last part awkwardly, it was the first time he had ever verbally hinted at wanting children.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac sighed, yes there had been a time where she thought maybe she was to have pups but seeing the circumstances now, maybe young ones were not a pleasant idea at the time. “We can tackle each issue as they come, all will work in the end I promise.” She was there with him every step of the way.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It settled his heart a bit when she soothed him, promising to stay by his side and work things out. He smiled softly, eyes warming and he stepped forward closing the distance between them and embracing her. He nuzzled against her neck gently and breathed a slow sigh "I am so grateful that I still have you. I pray that we never seperate again...." he whispered holding her tightly before stepping back again and offering a more bright smile "have you had a chance to explore yet? Maybe when you get more rested me and you can spend some time together"

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Exploring would be a good idea, would help her get used to the territory a bit more. “Perhaps your right. I’ll see you later. I love you.”
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
A goofy grin formed on his maw as his muscles went all lax, tail swaying from side to side at the three words that always made him a big heap of mush "I love you too Aliac." he said warmly and nodded his goodbye, turning and slowly heading back toward the main pack area.

Love them so much omg. We should have a thread at Elysium soon if you want!

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac watched as he left in the opposite direction she was and smiled as she began to walk along the landscape.