Raven's Watch Questions
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Moath

Aliac knew that the time was nearing for her pups birth. She found herself being woken up at night constantly by the kicking and moving of them. Sometimes she wished for it to be over however when it is over she will be totally confused. Aliac found herself searching for a den to birth the pups in as well as the urge to dig one out potentially.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Forever drifting in an aimless wander, slaughtering someone, something, or following its escape until he lost their trail, Moath was doing as he had always done. Drifting from killing spree to killing spree. 

His last victim, a mothered fox, was a tough food. She had fought, and fought, screaming and kicking, but his muse outweighed her. His muscles outdid her own. And his distinction with reality was far gone, far, far, away. 
The fox lost, and was eaten. And so the premature children within her were spared a painful death, and left to cool and perish in the field of massacre.

Tufted fur hung ragged on him, left askew from his bout with the Fox, and another piece of him was hanging. It was the left flask of fur atop the top half of his left forelimb. It was still glistening the remaining blood of the Fox, only barely dried. His own blood mingled with it. And it did not bother him, as he walked through the Watch.

And in silence, he waited.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
A familiar scent filled the air and as she turned around she knew right away who it was. She kind of waddled closer to him but kept a safe distance away.

Her pregnancy had made her wary of anyone and everything. “Hello.” She said simply.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

The it was almost too soon for her to be so bloated. Moath knee when living foods were with little Lifes in them. It wasnt just instincts that screamed it only in a way Moath could understand, but it was just how he could read them. They were fat. There was no food that ate that much besides Pig. 

Asatira was not Pig.

His gargantuan body remained still, almost as though to keep her pacified, but he had no such concept. There were simply no strings pulling him at the moment. 

She reminded him of the Fox food. 
But she also did not.

She was his own, in some how, some way, and though she did not carry Blood in her as all Melonii had, some band of memory prevented him from outright killing her. 

And now, it seemed, the spawn would be protected under her, as well. As they were hers-
and she was His.

He said nothing- as always.

And in silence, he waited.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She squinted her eyes and his figure came into her line of sight. It was the man who claimed t be her father. “You seem to like disappearing huh?” She tried to lighten the mood. He was so quiet and she had so many questions yet was afraid of not getting the answers. Or better yet get some she didn’t want to hear. “I am with pups. Thought you should know.”