Kintla Flatlands scared to rock the boat
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

Perhaps there was something wrong her and the way she had gone about things. All she had wanted from Styx was to have a friend but the more she thought about the more obvious it became. That maybe in her desperation to have someone there for her and to comfort her she had chosen the one wolf he wouldn’t seem likely to do it at all. Yet here he was, leading a pack with her and showing her that he wasn’t going to up and leave. Something was holding him down to the pack and she didn’t believe that she would be the reason. Perhaps he found a friend—or worse a girlfriend—christ, she didn’t even want to believe such a thing.
To mull over her thoughts and perhaps take her mind off of him she had traveled far across the lands, hoping to find something a little more thought provoking. The Flatlands seemed to cover her new and unexplored highlight so it was the only place she had stopped. It was luscious with green grass and blue sky, it was a peaceful haven. Unfortunately she assumed it likely would not last as out in the distance gray clouds had begun to form which meant a likeliness of a storm. It was unclear as to how harsh the storm may be but one thing she could see was that it was moving in this direction at a speedy pace.
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Howdy, let's have an impromptu Alpha Females Only meeting, shall we?! :-D

Koontz strode along the open plain, noting the way the air cooled and the wind picked up, tugging at her ears and nape. She could smell the o-zone in the air and see the thunderheads gathering on the horizon. She drew in a deep breath and paused in her lope, trying to gauge how much time she had before storm unleashed its fury on the park. If she turned around now, she might make it back home to her perch, where she would have the best seat in the house to survey what might be one of the summer season's last thunderstorms.

Spinning, she started in surprise when she noticed a dark wolf milling across her field of vision. Koontz began to walk toward her, mostly because she was walking perpendicular to the path that would take Koontz back to the plateau. As the approached, the Redleaf-DiSarinno admired the other wolf's dark coat, which appeared to be black upon first glance but which had layers rich chocolate hues upon further inspection. She was quite pretty.

"Hey there," Koontz greeted when she came within earshot, raising her voice slightly to be heard above the now gusting wind. "Are you far from home? I can take you to some shelter if you need," she offered amiably, oblivious to the stranger's status. She was happy to guide her into the shelter of the plateau, where she could wait out the storm in Koontz's company.
12 Posts
Ooc — Helvetica
Away

OOC: AW thread

Overhead, the clouds were pregnant with dreariness. Soon, they'd burst open and drown the world in quiet sorrow. When it rained, everyone would go home. He loved it. What more did an old man have to dwell on but the weather and the consistency of his last excrement? Ah, retirement.

Up ahead, two wolves, one heading towards the other, and then speaking. He strained his ears to hear the words and picked up enough to know it didn't concern him, that it was probably smalltalk, and that it was certainly as boring as all getup. He didn't grow to be so old by relishing in the boring things. And what was more exciting than...

"Hey ladies, I got your shelter, right here!", he lifted a leg so the world could see his masculinity. "You, you, and me. Right here, right now. Threesome.". He was confident. He didn't bother to persuade them any further, figuring they wouldn't need it, as they'd surely accept.