Ravensblood Forest Mystic
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
all welcome, but perhaps @Aravae? <3

Summer had come, bringing humidity and rain. A low rumble of thunder sounded overhead as Lorelai wandered the forest, picking herbs; she had had her skills tested recently by a loner Violante and Vagabond had brought back, and now she needed to resupply. The wolf she had treated was long gone, but still Lorelai thought of her, wondering if she was okay. Sighing softly, the young mystic turned and began to make her way towards the tunnels, a bundle of herbs in her maw.
Physical Health (100/100)

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
moon stuttering in the sky like film stuck in a projector
17 Posts
Ooc —
i'm assuming the tunnel is kind of a 'neutral' area for the pack, but if not let me know and i can edit <333

aravae was already within the tunnels.

humming a tune in the back of their throat as the examined the stones and plants. soon it would be time to venture the coast, to see their neighbors and offer skills there too. outside work would strengthen their standing within just as much.

and as they came to exit, there was a woman with a bundle of herbs.

aravae was enchanted.

what are they? their eyes settled on the plants.
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
The tunnels is where the pack sleeps/where the medicine den is, so it's a pretty central location <3 Anyone can come and go as they please!

She came across the newest mystic at the entrance to the tunnels. Lorelai gently placed down her herb bundle, glancing at it as she answered quietly, "Oh, it's um... Let's see, I've got some marigold, some lavender, and some poppy." She nudged the bundle with her toe, smiling slightly, then looked back to Aravae. "You're a Mystic too, right? I'm Lorelai." Her tail waved gently, cerulean eyes soft.
Physical Health (100/100)

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.