The Sunspire ocean eyes
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
Private 

dated for tomorrow and keeping things vague because idk what's happening

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:

she had to find @Terance.

so many things had come crashing down upon her again.  she thought that sunspire had been safe, but screech showed up and tried to start a fight and then that dude at the borders had come in guns blazing.

he had said something about we have to get you to liffey, we have to keep you safe and she was worried that there was something she didn't know.  although she knew she was in season she didn't know really the extreme effect it had on the menfolk; she was oblivious to that what he meant.

she set on his scent trail with haste, head down and tail swaying.  she had to find him.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian

he'd meant to find seabreeze after screech left. for one because he needed to. her scent was in his head and after being so close and so frustrated by her he just couldn't handle being so far apart. and two, he was afraid she hated him. had he scared her? was her terror his fault? he had to explain the situation to her-- or something. his brain was clouded. but screech-- titmouse-- terance didn't want to think about what he'd do if he got too close to seabreeze... and alone? osprey had given the children a pretty in depth birds and bees talk (dante's was blunt, osprey's was more frilly) because they set off into the world, and she'd been very clear about heat. males could scent it from anywhere, and females in heat could be targeted by males that just had no sense of boundaries or morals.

terance feared that titmouse was one of those wolves.

but terance had experienced just how true the 'scent it for miles' thing was-- because he just couldn't get away from seabreeze's scent. he wanted desperately to go to her, check on her, be near her, but he thought it was wrong-- not a good idea. but it grew stronger-- even as he moved away from it. it was like it was following him. 

oh, but it was. 

terance stopped in his tracks as he watched the pale figure of seabreeze come into view. his abdomen tightened and his head spun. he was being dramatic, and he told himself that over and over in his head. "seabreeze," he breathed, the words not fully formed. the wound on her face was visible to him, and he frowned, moving quickly towards her, stopping a small distance away-- not trusting himself to close it-- green gaze sweeping over it. "he hurt you," the male said softly, his own muzzle dipping gently. terance was, subconsciously, lowered, his posture submissive.

558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

he seemed afraid to come closer, and for a moment she was worried that word had gotten out about her little suicidal stunt.  but the words that followed calmed her; she hadn't even realized the dizzying stars that had formed in her eyes when she thought she'd have to explain herself but she noticed them as she calmed.

i'm okay, she says, matching his posturing and ghosting a bit closer.  you said something, though, that.. i needed to be kept safe.  what did that mean?  and before she can give him the chance to respond, she is stumbling over herself again.  terance, i can't fight.  i need someone to teach me.  i —  i want you to teach me.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance still felt guilty that she'd been hurt. he should've protected her better, he was head guardian this... he should've prevented this. but she insisted that she was fine, and terance wouldn't pry-- that would've been obnoxious.

she stepped closer, and terance had to stop himself from mirroring her-- but also had to stop himself from stepping away from her. he stayed still, glued to his spot. "you are... incredible," was how he worded his explanation, and then fell over himself-- what the fuck just came out of his mouth? that's not what he'd meant to say at all. he blinked, shocked he'd let himself say something so wild. "your scent, i mean-- you too but-- sorry-- i mean look at me, seabreeze, i'm a mess. it's your heat-- it does this to everyone... every guy," he attempted to repair what he'd said. was it like this with every male? terance specifically was definitely struggling. silent flashbacks to what titmouse had sneered at him surfaced, and he pushed them away. he was smooth-- if he wanted to be. but it wasn't the time for it. "i don't want any males to come in and... i don't even know, i just want you to be safe." he hoped he made sense, he didn't feel like he was making any sense.

. "now?" he asked, ears flicking, posture still low. fight? she wanted to fight? terance didn't think it was a good idea... but... it was an excuse to be near her, and truthfully, a good wrestle sounded really nice right now.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

LMAOO

she was glad he let it drop.  truly, she was fine.  head wounds always looked and bled worse than others, and it was not a deep laceration at all.  it would heal relatively soon.

his next words though, ha ha.  what the fuck?  oh, she says, shrinking into herself, reeling.  it would have been nice but she barely knew him; they had a nice budding friendship and she didn't want to screw it up.  but oh, that's not what he meant!  great.

she didn't know how to feel about that either.  part of her still needed to be wanted and she didn't know if it was something innate or if it was a product of her whirling hormones.  i don't want to meet liffey like this, she says bashfully.  i can stay under the care of olive, or forrest.  they had already seen her at her worst and most enticing and she trusted them.

yes, now.  i don't want.. terance, so many things have happened to me and it seems like things are already starting here at sunspire with that dude and screech and..  she trails off again, looking at her toes.  yes.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
seabreeze hadn't met liffey yet? the information probably should've surprised him more than it did-- but there was a lot going on right then and there, okay? cut him some slack. "that's fine," he told her with a soft dip of his nose, his posture only getting lower. 

slowly, terance was talking himself into it. she doesn't plead with him, but the way she explains makes terance feel like she needs this, and who was he to deny her something she needed? hell, maybe he needed this? it certainly was desirable, and terance couldn't find anything wrong with the proposition of sparring-- or teaching? it seemed fine to him. platonic, even, which really helped the whirlwind that his brain was in. 

"i'll teach you," he said gently, voice steadied, "if you can't fight then we'll start slow, work from there." he fixed his posture, only now becoming aware of how low he'd been. lesson one. "in a real fight, life or death, wolves come for your throat. you have to know how to protect yourself-- how to block... i'm gonna come at you-- not for real, of course-- but i want you to block me." as long as she agreed, terance would steady himself-- wait for her to steady himself-- and then lunge towards her, movements low.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she didn't know if he was usually this accommodating or if it was her heat that caused him to drop everything she didn't want to talk about, but either way she was fine with it.

and it seemed as if he understood her desperation to be able to protect herself.  it was something she needed after redshank and her capture; she would not let herself get stolen from sunspire.

when he agrees to teach her a relief that is nearly palpable washes over her.  thank you, she tells him, and dips her nose as she watches him return to his usual beta stance.

when he explains she realizes how lucky she's been to never experience a situation where someone had gone for her throat.  she would probably have died!  she pays careful attention to his words.

she spreads her legs wider, steadying her stance, her weight distributed to hold herself better.  and then he lunges at her (slow, demonstrating), and she dips her chin to her neck.  that probably wasn't right but it's what instinct told her to do.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
had she known terance longer, she might've known he was usually this accommodating. it was just who he was-- terance found it hard to say no to anyone he cared for. seabreeze was lumped into those wolves who he had high opinions of, so he would gladly do anything to help her-- but that's not to say that her heat didn't help her, for terance was certainly under some kind of spell right now.

she ducked her chin, exposing her face but protecting her throat. he would've done the same thing. his muzzle lingered at the side of hers for a hair longer than he meant to, but the closeness was intoxicating. he retreated, nodding with a soft smile."good," he said simply, "again." this time, terance rounded from the side, aiming for the space beneath her jaw and cheek.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she waited as he refused to leave from where he was and wonered, innocuously, if she had done something wrong or was supposed to do something more.

but no, she did good!  his praise made her feel good about herself.  when he motioned 'again' she half-expected them to practice the same maneuver, but he went for a different spot.

she turned quickly, seeking to gently place her mouth around his muzzle and push him to the ground.. or like, let him fall over because really, she wasn't pushing very hard.  

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
her grip was soft, but this was just a lesson after all-- he didn't expect her to dive straight into a real roughhousing spar just yet. but he wished it was harder, or, something, because the gentleness of this whole thing was really grinding his gears. she pushed him away, towards the ground. she wasn't actually using enough force to put him down... but terance was a team player. and with a soft growl he rolled to his back-- tail tapping a little. "see? easy," he said to her once she released her grip, rolling back onto his stomach-- which was back in knots again, "not everyone is as chivalrous as me though, promise." meaning, she wouldn't force everyone to the ground with just a flick of her nose like that. he raised himself back up, slowly, eyeing her with a thoughtful gaze-- he was thinking quite a bit. 

"try attacking me," he instructed her, and moved to position himself to withstand an attack. seabreeze was hardly a threat-- in his mind-- so attacking wasn't hard, but he was already feeling much more comfortable on the defensive.
 u
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she caught his drift and it kind of embarrassed her.  she was already weak, pressing less meant that her touch was probably featherlight to the big, muscular dude before her.  oops.

sorry, she says with a laugh, trying to cover the anxiety that bubbled up in her stomach.  then came the part of the spar she wasn't looking forward to.  what was she supposed to.. do?  like.. attack him?

god.  what kind of enemy should she pretend he was?  was she just trying to subdue him?  she took a few paces back and full-force, with all of her might sought to.. crash into him and with less force, latch her teeth wherever they might land.

that was probably the dumbest thing she could do.. but like she said.  she ain't much of a fighter.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
her laugh was precious, terance almost fell forwards listening to it. his lips turned up in a smile at her embarrassment-- though he wasn't mocking her-- and he watched patiently as she set herself up to come at him. 

and then she did, full force(he assumed) and teeth ready to go. focused, terance went to block her wild movements, craning his neck to get ahold of her scruff as she crashed into him-- very ungracefully. but something happened? probably seabreeze's lack of expertise, but all in one moment she had lost her footing and was somehow bringing terance with her-- which baffled him, because he was completely grounded. 

the pair tumbled backwards, over one another and into then thin layer of snow behind them. terance had found himself just over her, sitting up with his forelimbs over her, framing her pale face. he felt his whole body heat up. "that was a good start," he said, kind of in a mumble, his green gaze locked onto hers. three different voices yelled at him now, his stomach turning. 

"this good old boy act just isn't going to cut it," yelled alya. truthfully, she had little place in this inner monologue because terance wasn't trying to sweep seabreeze off her feet-- neither of them needed that right now. it was just too much... but who's to say that this had to be the start of something new? if they were both so uneasy about the thought of moving on then... who said this couldn't be casual? just for now? 

"if you think she's hot, then say she's hot," yelled titmouse, tauntingly. terance didn't want to listen to him-- because all he had been trying to do was get into his head. but combined with alya's voice... he was having a hard time not taking the words to heart. 

slowly, he dipped his head downwards, letting his nose press against the edge of her jawline, where it met her cheek-- so long as she let him. 

the third voice was his own. and it yelled the loudest, but unlike the other two, nothing it said was mean, it merely warned. but lately terance had done very well making poor, in the moment decisions and ignoring that little guilty voice in the back of his head. so, slowly, the voice began to drown in the sounds of alya and titmouse mocking him, and the sound of his own heartbeat-- which pounded in his ears.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she was nearly proud of herself until they were tumbling over one another in the snow, kicking up brilliant sheets of white as their bodies clashed against each other and the earth.

when they landed, he was standing over her and it caused the lower regions of her abdomen to tighten uncomfortably.  she flushed, her mouth dumbly parting.  she was normally so elegant!  but around him she felt herself becoming more casual and that was dangerous.  still, she could not find words to parry his lie — that was a good start.

was he getting at something?  her heart hammered in her chest.  she was prone beneath him.  part of her wanted him to be getting at something.  she wanted a distraction from the whirling hurricane that was her personal life, even if it meant making things worse.  she had never let herself just go with the moment.

so when he touched her, she exposed her neck to him before reaching to rest her nose at the base of his ear.  was it now? she teases.  she should be appalled with herself for taking advantage of him like this.. but she isn't.  instead, she pushes every thought of mato and zada from her mind and focuses on this purely objectively handsome boy that is devastatingly close.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
her words sent chills down his own neck-- so close to his ear and so softly spoken. for once in his life-- terance wasn't being shot down. "not really," terance returned as a small burst of confidence surged through him. and since she was so generously teasing him with the soft fur beneath her jaw, he took the offering between his teeth-- softly pulling and combing through it. if she was using him, he couldn't tell-- and maybe didn't care-- right now just the closeness and the contact was enough to send his whole world crashing down... but in a good way. 

he wanted something-- much more, but he didn't know if it was his place to ask for it. he was hot and bothered, for sure. his head raised, and he regarded her quietly, a silent question of is this okay? ears pressed to his head.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she thought she might just be really bad at flirting but then he was nibbling softly at her jaw and she saw stars behind her eyes.  it had been so long since she had been touched so tenderly.  she returned his efforts by turning her lips to the soft flesh of his ear, her guard hairs bristling.  never would she have guessed this was his first go-round, though he could probably guess that for the most part, this was new to her.  she'd rarely been so forward with mato.

she didn't know how far he wanted to go or if that was even his end goal.  for all she cared, she would have been content with this (other than the aching she felt elsewhere).

he pulled his head back and stared at her, questioning.  her flews curled up in a coy and inviting smile as she averted her eyes from him.  not really!  then why don't you show me how it's done?

now that was forward... but that's what he wanted, right?

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
seabreeze's whole existence was really fucking with terance's psyche-- not necessarily in a bad way, but with every coy smile and verbal invitation he was slowly realized that alya had definitely been right. this girl did not want soft and cautious-- as he so often was around her(and had been around lyra)-- and his inner guilt and lust were fighting each other on how he was supposed to handle this. 

thanks to her hormones, which still had a nice hold on his dick him, he opted to not be a little wimp. he wondered if alya would be proud-- or if she'd try to murder him for leaving. now was not the time to think about that, though.

his own expression mirrored hers, a toothy smirk replacing his concerned, thin-lipped smile. "i guess this is a lesson," he returned, and used one arm to pull her closer to him, returning to his spot on her neck to teeth gently at the fur. but... well, small hiccup. terance didn't know what he was doing-- hard to teach a subject you don't know. he'd played baseball before, sure, but the player hadn't made it past third base-- and he'd barely made it there before he struck out. what was he supposed to do? they were laying down-- was that right? 

uh oh-- this was gonna fall apart quick.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

his assumption was wrong; that she was not fine with soft and cautious.  it was very much unlike the seasprite to be so crass and forward, but she had thought it was what he wanted.

he was correct in that it was going to fall apart quickly because she had never been with a man.  she knew, clinically, how it was done... but other than that?  nope, clueless.  especially since there was another living, breathing individual on the other end of things.

as much as she wanted him in this moment, she couldn't use him and she couldn't hurt him.  she would be an eager and willing student, but she couldn't hurt him.

so she would let him set the pace.  she wouldn't make him take her; she had never participated in such heavy petting and was content existing in the time between here and now.

her breath leaves her as he grips her close — something in her body told her that was the right direction.  her hips bucked against him and she began to groom the fur next to his ear before working down his jawline.

if he'd allow it she'd push him from her cheek and work at his throat, gently parting the fur and nipping the best she could from her angle.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he was on fire-- literally, maybe? he couldn't tell, but he certainly felt like it. but it felt good, the kind of heat that just enveloped your whole body and kept you alive-- did that make sense? that's the only way terance would be able to describe it, and he wasn't so great with explaining himself. she let him groom, which he enjoyed, but after a moment or two she pushed him away, her own teeth finding delicate purpose at his throat. 

lyra had never let him close enough for this-- not even for a moment. he'd never been granted the opportunity to be so bold, and it sucked, because according alya this was the only way he'd ever get through to her. but seabreeze had given in to him-- invitation and warm welcome both, and he gladly accepted it. her scent was just mesmerizing-- terance couldn't stop himself, and he certainly couldn't get enough.

slowly, the raven-furred stone yearling repositioned himself, sitting up and ushering her with him with his nose, pressing on the bottom of her jaws. maybe this was better? terance wasn't sure, but he was trying. teeth still grooming-- because he was hesitating on what he was supposed to do next.
 y
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

he stood and drew her to stand beneath him, and every one of her nerves lit on fire.  she looks up at him with those swimming ocean eyes, searching his lustful features.

is this what you want?  you're sure?  she had to be sure.  even if he just wanted her because it made him forget (or made him remember) or if it was because he was caught up in the moment, she wanted to make sure her partner was willing.

because she admired him as a friend, and she didn't want their tryst to leave them cold.  she was terrified that it would leave her wanting but it was a thought for another time.  neither of them were ready to jump into a relationship.

this, though.. she could handle.  she never thought she'd be a woman of casual sex, but beneath his powerful frame she could feel herself tingle and melt.  

it's your heat.  you'll regret this, came a thought, but she pushed it aside with another smooth gyration of her hips against the boy's ventral regions.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
was she hesitating? was she backpedalling? terance suddenly worried that this too put him in the wrong-- that once again he approached something-- someone-- that didn't want him. but after a few moments of staring-- lost in that gaze that she so daringly locked onto his-- he felt the hard-- but soft-- movement of her hips against him and he was able to reassure himself that this was mutual. and in those moments, he was suckered into silence, unable to find a single word to express his opinion on that matter-- which were very positive. but he found them, eventually, and replied breathily, "i want you." how about that? he hoped that didn't come off too desperate-- but in this moment, he was exactly that.

he didn't entirely know what he was doing but... he made some educated guesses. like seabreeze, terance knew all about the birds and the bees-- scientifically speaking, anyway, but how they worked in real life, in the real world? he was having to put some pieces together himself-- and that was easier said than done.

he broke from her touch, briefly, and rounded on her, head low and gaze watchful, moving in again to nip at her back and hind legs. a soft, needy growl sounded from his throat.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

nobody had ever said that to her, and in a way that was more than just what they were doing now she needed to hear it.  that someone wanted her, and in a way that wasn't just entirely platonic, but wasn't entirely need.

her want to have him increased tenfold, and as he moved behind her a low, wanting whine emitted from her throat.  she wanted him back where he was.  at his nipping she spread her legs again, stancing herself like she had been the few minutes they had sparred: weighted evenly, prepared.

but this time, they wouldn't be playing.  her tail wagged softly, tight against her rear until it slowed, revealing the object of his desire: her heat.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she didn't speak anymore-- no more concern or back pedaling or... anything. both parties were ready and willing, and every shift in her stance was proof of that to terance even more. maybe it was just her heat, but he was okay with that. this was plenty okay with him. 

her tail swung, driving him wild-- and her whine. he was really close to losing his mind, but he was so close to what he desired that it merely fueled his actions. right here was where terance's experience on the topic ended-- this was always about as close as he got. and not that he longed for this every single day, but in the past, the few times that he'd gotten the opportunity(and he would never turn down such a grand opportunity) they'd always been taken away from him right beforehand. not that he protested-- it wasn't up to him-- but it still sucked. 

he returned her whine, placing a few more nips on her lower back-- just above her tail-- before he made a grand gesture. lured in by her and her scent, terance nosed gently at the base of her tail, a few gentle swipes of his tongue(because what else was he supposed to do with it?) and then looked back up at her. this was good? this was what they were doing? it was decided?

he gauged her reaction, let out a low moan, and moved to wrap his forelegs around her waist. the action itself was almost enough on it's own, but he held himself back, shifting himself into position, nipping still at the fur along her back. he tried not to lean-- he didn't want to crush her-- but he so badly wanted to melt into her.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

his probing nose (and tongue!) made her dizzy, her head spinning and whirling with both hormones and emotion.  nobody had ever touched her like this, nobody had ever touched her there, and she moaned desperately.

he was teasing himself, maybe, but it felt like he was teasing her.  the sounds he made caused her heart to pound in her throat.  and then she felt his thick limbs find the notches of her waifish waist and she backed into his body and his warmth, beckoning him.  

she didn't know how much better it would get, he was her first.  but she knew that they had found it, that this was right, and she wanted him to take her. please, she begged; lest either of them come to their senses and decide to be done with it.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she pressed against him, making terance really struggle in sorting out actions-- because he was really trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. but... at this point? it was self explanatory-- right? he was still struggling either way, he hoped she couldn't tell. he thought, however, that that would be the last thing she did in regards to giving her consent. it seemed pretty straightforward, she put herself where she needed to be, really helped him out.

but then she begged him, just a single word, but it made his head spin. he had to take a heavy breath to ground himself and stop himself from passing out. there was so many hormones floating around jesus christ. 

but so he did what he was told-- very gladly and without any further hesitation. he did it slowly, careful to do it correctly, sending a shiver through his insides. but was that it? wait-- no, terance knew this part, it was familiar-- familiar only by instinct, but he was pretty sure he had it from here. 

slowly, cautiously, his hips rocked against hers, holding her tightly around the middle. a low moan escaped his maw, and he moved to grab a light grip on her scruff.. because that felt right. all at once, tension released it's hold around him, and an entirely new sensation soaked it's way into his body.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she was struggling as well; she couldn't tell that it was his first time.  his movements and teasing had her inclined to believe that maybe he had mated with that girl under the stars in a way she had not been brave enough to flirt with mato.  

so as he grounded himself, she pleaded again but something different this time.  oh terance, please be gentle.  you're — you're my first.  

and then she felt his hips rock against hers, the hardness of his groin slipping inside.  it was slick and warm and new; it was an experience that grounded her and pulled her out of her body and made her dizzy all at once.  her legs trembled beneath him and she tried and failed to bite back a pitched and breathy moan.

so this was what all the talk was about.  he found purchase at her scruff and she cantered her hips against his thrusts, spreading to become more accessible to him.  

and then there was something more.  he began to swell, their bodies locked together.  if either of them had decided against what they were doing, it was too late now.  and boy, did it feel remarkably blissful.