Whitefish River I hear voices in my head, they counsel me
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri strode with broad steps across the land that lay below his current homeland. His muscle bound body and red eyes were well suited for this very early morning. He was finding that he enjoyed being able to go where he pleased around the area. Before he had been confined to the queen's side constantly. The voices whispered pleasure at the walking. They were squabbling and screaming at him to do some hunting so the brute decided listen.

He stopped and stood still sniffing the air trying to find some game. Hunting he could do, thinking was not a strong suit. With a gruff laugh he smelled some hares and ran on his way. Lowering his body as low as he could he stalked the hares and with a quick bound and snap of his jaws he held a hare in his mouth and went after another and with two blood corpses at his feet and on blood dripping from his muzzle and teeth he smiled a grimy blood filled smile and howled his triumph to the sky.