Ouroboros Spine aeons exist in a myriad cast
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
NOthing stirred between the shadowy depths of oblivion. So the scarred slave walked from the water and shook his pelt free. Tattered ears moving to and fro, as he turned red eyes towards Mordecai and waited patiently for the other to come from the water.

Sitri now that he was at the bank spoke No use waiting for something that won't come. We will try another day yes? Sitri again waited and he was willing to come this way again to look for the creature that slipped and slid underneath the gloomy waterway.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Fade on your next post maybe? :D

As Sitri turned to leave the cool water, Mordecai did the same. Giving his coat a rough shake along the muddied shore, he turned an ear to listen to Sitri as he gave their foggy surroundings a once over. “We could always try another day.” With any luck though, the water would turn too cold to really worry about the creature lurking in the broad lake. Mordecai hoped that if it were really vicious that the cold air that was beginning to settle in the Wilds would do away with it long before they could catch it.

“Shall we give the borders a patrol?” he decided to ask. It was better that they kept busy, and with the numbers as low as they had dwindled within the Spine, Mordecai hoped that they would find bodies lurking near. Whether they would have to run them off or attempt to welcome them into their fold was beyond him, but at that point anything would have been better than nothing.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri watched as Mordecai followed him from the water a far away look in his eyes. He nodded his head yes they could try another day he was okay with that. He truthfully wanted to take the thing from the deep, and kill it. It made him nervous and if any were to have puppies in the pack this year, if they got too close to the water and that think got ahold of them, all bets were lost.

Sitri thought about it for less than a minute and then nodded Yes lets patrol the borders. Will we be recruiting outsiders soon from elsewhere I hope. We are slim on numbers. Sitri may talk slow, but he wasn't stupid. He knew very well that they were low on numbers, and needed warm bodies come winter time.