Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
There are five wolves per group. I can move around if I must, but I hope these groups work. That being said you should be able to roll for 1 or 2 Elk. Five wolves could probably take down 2 if they work well together. There is an adult and a youngster to be the lead two. I don't know if you want to have threads prior to this backdated or not. I hope you all have fun and enjoy. This will be Rodyn's first and only post in this thread.

Rodyn pulled from the depths more names, more bodies. He called forth the girl with the barbed tongue who thought strength was further than nay other @Cygnet. He hoped she would learn today that it was more than strength that helped you through. The wolf @Ancelin would lead this hunt beside the girl.

And he offered a smile as he called the rest @Akavir, @Kyrell and @Puffin.

The young could learn, the gentle could teach and the father could be proud.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
134 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Cygnet perked her ears as the names were called. As far as she could tell, if the man who organized the entire event called her to hunt, she would go; she could easily ignore that fallout so long as she was not teamed up with either of the red-furred girls.

She heard Mae’s name called- and she was assigned to another group. She huffed, gave her friend a nudge, and then waited. 

Her name was called- and she was paired with a wild-looking man with fur that was a variety of colours. To her chagrin, Akavir was also assigned to her group- she strategically placed herself next to the Bearclaw man with the indigo eyes, willingly showing her obedience through the posture she offered as she greeted him. She showed deference to the others with a curt, but “as friendly as Cygnet gets” greeting of snuffled breath and averted eye contact.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
522 Posts
Ooc — ebony
hm. weird. cygnet and akavir had been quite the duo saying things at his border, not even that long ago. now they stood in opposites, the girl sidling right up to him instead of sticking by her dad. or whatever.
ancelin was a little put out that he wasn't with ameline, but he supposed he couldn't have everything he wanted. there'd been no sign of redtail wolves thus far, which relaxed him.
they exchanged breath and he grunted, "we know valley hunting. stay close. we'll try to wound two and go back for the second," he decided, a reckless strategy but one that might appeal to anyone's sense of glory.
Moonglow
Delta
86 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
The hunters had been called and Kyrell approached his assigned group readily. Emerald eyes swept over his hunting companions. All were strangers to him, but the small girl held upon her the salt of Moontide. He offered the group a friendly wave of his tail upon arrival.

The hunt leaders were both youthful. The woodsman's ears cupped toward them as the man, Ancelin spoke. A bold strategy at play to achieve victory twice over. Kyrell carefully measured the risks within his own head. It was possible, they would just need to be coordinated to be successful. Not to mention to be mindful of their own endurance. The would have to turn back once downing the first animal.

His gaze traveled to his side upon the Moontide girl. He trusted that the leaders and the elder man had hunting experience, but how seasoned was Puffin? This he was not certain of and silently resolved to keep aware if she at any point lagged behind. He offered the girl a smile, hoping to be encouraging. 

It will take us all in great form to hunt two. Let us not be afraid to assist one another achieve our goal.

Kyrell was eager to achieve it.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,141 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Cygnet was summoned to assist in leading one of the hunt groups and he hoped this meant she and Mae had done what had been laid before them to earn the privilege to do so. The way she blatantly ignored him and sidled up alongside the man she had all but given a death stare only a moon or so ago didn’t inspire much confidence in the thought.

He joined the group—a quick glance given to the others who joined them and a nod of greeting given—otherwise, he remained unreadable.

Ancelin spoke—desiring to take down two of the beasts. It was ambitious and dangerous at best—particularly given most of them had never hunted or met one another.

Still, he would do what tasked with—and he gave a silent nod of acquiescence, trying not to worry about how his blind daughter was doing while placed with a group of strangers if Cygnet and he were here.